PDA

View Full Version : Add a vehicle section is broken

FooseGalant
12-21-2015, 06:18 PM
Anybody out there looking into this issue?

FooseGalant
01-11-2016, 03:30 PM
A lot of views. No response from anybody in Admin. The garage input field keeps failing. I would like to add my vehicle.

Anybody out there looking into this issue?

RedGalant2k1
01-11-2016, 05:45 PM
Voodoo should be able to look into this for you, PM him.

FooseGalant
01-12-2016, 11:43 AM
Will do. Thanks RedGalant2k1

Voodoo
01-13-2016, 09:13 AM
Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I looked into it briefly but the cause was not immediately apparent. I will have to look into it more in-depth when I'm not at work. I will keep everyone updated.

FooseGalant
01-19-2016, 02:00 PM
Cool, Thanks

FooseGalant
02-12-2016, 10:13 AM
This is still broken. Any further progress toward a solution? Thanks.

Voodoo
02-14-2016, 01:12 PM
This is still broken. Any further progress toward a solution? Thanks.

Still haven't had much time to work on it. I tried restarting a few processes and ran a quick integrity scan on the database, none of which seemed to help. Unfortunately there is no error message provided which makes it a lot tougher to diagnose. I will have to set aside a few hours some night to really dive into it. Thank you for your patience

FooseGalant
02-18-2016, 11:28 AM
Thanks for the status Voodoo.

FooseGalant
03-30-2016, 01:32 PM
I am feeling shut out. I wish I could post a picture in "Garage". I am getting ready to do a body wrap on the 2000 V6 and would like to post before and after pictures in the garage section. Any luck on finding the program bug?

Voodoo
04-01-2016, 10:27 AM
I am feeling shut out. I wish I could post a picture in "Garage". I am getting ready to do a body wrap on the 2000 V6 and would like to post before and after pictures in the garage section. Any luck on finding the program bug?

I have not had time to dedicate to this. I am sorry. If you'd like to in the meantime, you are welcome to create a Member's Ride thread or a Project Thread to keep us all in the loop with your latest progress. You can always host your pictures on Photobucket (or something similar) and embed them here on the forum

FooseGalant
09-02-2016, 03:39 PM
Bump?

I have not had time to dedicate to this. I am sorry. If you'd like to in the meantime, you are welcome to create a Member's Ride thread or a Project Thread to keep us all in the loop with your latest progress. You can always host your pictures on Photobucket (or something similar) and embed them here on the forum

Voodoo
09-08-2016, 10:29 AM
Still nothing, sorry. I don't even have any leads towards what the issue could be, being that there is no error message given; just a blank screen. I haven't had time to spend hours scouring through the code and running tests on it.