PDA

View Full Version : New short ram air intake

KhaosGalant
06-02-2016, 08:09 PM
My short ram intake will be here tomorrow pretty excited to get it and install it I'll make sure to post a photo after its installed, anyone got a short ram on there galant?? If so what is your opinion and experience with them? I'd love to hear from some people about this thanks

8GLover
06-07-2016, 12:22 AM
never heard of that lol, i stick with factory intakes mitsubishi need to make a new 8g model galant... im sure then this site will be more active

RedGalant2k1
06-07-2016, 05:56 PM
never heard of that lol, i stick with factory intakes mitsubishi need to make a new 8g model galant... im sure then this site will be more active

Mitsubishi just needs to make a new Galant period. Hopefully Nissan doesn't squash Mitsubishi after their purchase...

8GLover
06-16-2016, 11:53 AM
0; nissans buying mitsubishi ? idk how mitsubishi can go from the 8g model to something completely different i cry

TD86_
06-27-2016, 04:34 AM
0; nissans buying mitsubishi ? idk how mitsubishi can go from the 8g model to something completely different i cry

Yep, google searches reveal all. Nissan bought out a third of Mitsu and now has rights to take control.
Also, cars in the mid-size sedan category grew in size over time over the past few decades.

G-spot
06-27-2016, 08:27 AM
If they make it like the Altima and Maxima then I'm sold.