PDA

View Full Version : BRIGHT

BuZZeDCooKieS
05-11-2003, 10:48 PM
i want to buy the absolute brightest headlights that are for sale.....which bulbs simulate HID systems the best? and where can i find them.....i really dont care about legality if thats an issue

queball
05-11-2003, 11:45 PM
Im using the Slyvania Star Lights i think there called. But i don't realy like them as well as my Tucan fusion bulbs but i changed them out becouse them ones kept fring my wiring and harness and don't know why there were only 55 watts.. ..

Strahan
05-12-2003, 12:07 AM
If you want bright headlights, buy real HID. If you don't care about legality, gut a pair of 6 million candlepower spotlights and use them as headlights https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

ViciousLord
05-13-2003, 07:57 AM
there called Slyvania SilverStars...... they are bright as hell.... but there only stock wattage.... which means they wont melt your wire harness.... if u want the brightest dont get these.... cause u can get a higher wattage bulb which in turn is brighter, <span style='color:red'>HOTTER</span> (melt your harness), and WILL BE REPLACED a couple of times.....in my opinion you cant find a whiter light, with no color tint... these are pure white....

BLsGalant97
05-13-2003, 10:49 AM
my boy just bought a $75 pair of piaas and i saw them for the first time last night.....HOLY SHIT!!!! They are bright!!!!! If you dont car about the price that is