PDA

View Full Version : Vss wiring auto to 5 speed

Gottalearnsomehow
11-01-2021, 05:46 PM
I'm doing the 5 speed swap on my 04 eclipse yes I know this isn't the site for the eclipse but I figured I'd post here too can I get some help understanding how to do the wiring the vss on the trans is colored in order white yellow black 02 trans 04 ecu

Galant306m
12-20-2021, 09:18 PM
Unfortunately this site is no longer as active as it used to be I am sure there is someone out there that could help you. Join thegalantcenter facebook group and see if someone can point you in the correct direction there. Otherwise I would search through the 8g forum sections as that is the same platform as your 3g eclipse.

Galantman03
08-24-2022, 09:47 PM
I'm doing the 5 speed swap on my 04 eclipse yes I know this isn't the site for the eclipse but I figured I'd post here too can I get some help understanding how to do the wiring the vss on the trans is colored in order white yellow black 02 trans 04 ecu

You have to take the signal wire from the vss in splice it into the c-17 connector for the speedo wire. C-17 connector is for the galant, so I'm not sure if it the same for the eclipse.