PDA

View Full Version : Initial V Side Skirts??

nystreetracing
05-15-2003, 02:18 PM
I know there is a few of you with this kit. Can any of you please post up close pics of your sides. I could use pics of how they came, how you put them on, and why type of mods you had to do to get them to fit. I have the kit and I got the front and rear on with no problem, however the sides look like a disaster. Thanks for the hlp in advance guys!

-Mike

TITAN
05-15-2003, 02:37 PM
you were able to get the front and rear on without problems? wow, I thought all the frontS of bodykits made for Galants would have problems bolting on. hmmm.....

Xavier22
05-15-2003, 02:58 PM
basically, just measure it up, see ifu need to cut, which most likely you will, then it will have to be molded on!! - btw-which side kirts do u have?

nystreetracing
05-15-2003, 03:36 PM
I already had the shogun front bumper on my car. So all I did was map out the bolt locations and pre-drill the holes in the new bumper. The rear was a little more difficult however you just need to take your time and have a little patience. Ill post pics of my progress when I get home, and ill also post pics of the sides I received. They just dont seem right to me, but hopefully some of you can post some pics of yours before I get home so I can compare.

-Mike

Tiptronic
05-15-2003, 04:56 PM
I already had the shogun front bumper on my car. So all I did was map out the bolt locations and pre-drill the holes in the new bumper. The rear was a little more difficult however you just need to take your time and have a little patience. Ill post pics of my progress when I get home, and ill also post pics of the sides I received. They just dont seem right to me, but hopefully some of you can post some pics of yours before I get home so I can compare.

-Mike

yes, please post pictures, and if you could possibly give the member (prophet) an run down of the specifics, it would be greatly appreciated. he is trying to get an direct bolt on kit, and any info (pro and con) would be good

nystreetracing
05-16-2003, 06:00 PM
If you guys would like to take a peek, im posting my progress in the pics forum. Any questions feel free to ask.

Lazarus
05-16-2003, 10:01 PM
go to briefcase.yahoo.com.cameronmp ('http://briefcase.yahoo.com.cameronmp') Click on Lazarus there shoudl be spme pics of the side skirt there. you are gonna have take the doors off to install the kit if it is the true initial V.

nystreetracing
05-16-2003, 11:36 PM
Thanks Laz, if you look at my pics they have a lip on the top that just seems out of place. Tomorrow ill take the doors off and see if it is indeed what is needed. Thanks for the info!