PDA

View Full Version : i think i have a hookup, help getting jdm parts....

goldie_415
05-20-2003, 10:05 AM
my motherinlaw just got stationed in japan. she can get jdm parts shipped to me right? does anyone know of the cheapest way she can get them from over there to over here?(stores, venders, cheap shipping, etc.) i have a couple things i wanna get....the cibie projectors(or regular jdm headlights), door handles, door sills, 3rd gen tails.

pinoyesv6
05-20-2003, 10:15 AM
i'd first check out the junk yards. see what they have to offer.

uhm join one of the galant clubs over there. see where they get their pars, and what parts they got to sell.

just shop around, ur bound to find a place in japan that sells the parts u want.

o yea, order things in big numbers. shipping can be expensive.

o yea, try to get used products so u don't have to pay duties and such on them.

goldie_415
05-20-2003, 10:45 AM
[qoute=uhm join one of the galant clubs over there. see where they get their pars, and what parts they got to sell.
]

do know of any clubs? and what are the shipping prices like (bal

verywhite01
05-21-2003, 03:34 AM
Well if she is in the milatary it should only cost you as if you were to ship from coast to coast, also some parts are good from the junk yard (taillights, headlights, grills) but others you are better off going to mitsubishi (door handles,door sills, emblems). But if you can get better places, go for it. Searching the junk yards is a bitch.

verywhite01
05-21-2003, 03:35 AM
Well if she is in the milatary it should only cost you as if you were to ship from coast to coast, also some parts are good from the junk yard (taillights, headlights, grills) but others you are better off going to mitsubishi (door handles,door sills, emblems). But if you can get better places, go for it. Searching the junk yards is a bitch.