PDA

View Full Version : Levoc A/T Shift Knob

Mgalant99
05-20-2003, 10:02 PM
Just got it off of ebay for $40.00. Its the chrome and black one, the one that goes for $79.95 on optauto.com. The seller has some more that he is selling if anyone is interested. PM me and I can give you his name and contact info. These are brand new in the box levocs. Thought I'd let everyone know.

pinoyesv6
05-22-2003, 07:10 PM
good find. is it just for the one style or others?> also is he just selling hte toyota/nissan ones? i have a friend who owns a nice acura nad he really wants one, just seeing if he can get one at this price too

Potr
05-22-2003, 07:13 PM
is it the one with the OD button?

Mgalant99
05-22-2003, 09:09 PM
Pinoy,

Hes selling a Toyota/Nissan one right now, and the one I got doesn't have the OD button, but I'm not sure bout the others. I can check.

Pinoy,

You looking to get a Toyota/Nissan one for somebody??

Black Magic
05-23-2003, 02:56 PM
whats up hey Mgalant i dont know if you got my pm but im every interested if you could give me his info that would be great.

thanks
Ed

pinoyesv6
05-23-2003, 05:46 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mgalant99)</div><div class='quotemain'>Pinoy,

Hes selling a Toyota/Nissan one right now, and the one I got doesn't have the OD button, but I'm not sure bout the others. Â*I can check. Â*

Pinoy, Â*

You looking to get a Toyota/Nissan one for somebody??</div>

for us mitsu folks. the toyota/nissan one should fit our cars. im almost positive that it will. as for my friend he's looking for the honda/acura one if possible.

Mgalant99
05-28-2003, 09:39 AM
Ok guys,

Instead of sending everyone pm's, I'll just update here. I spoke to the guy and he has sold his remaining levocs, however, he will be getting more in the future at which point he will contact me so that I can let you guys know and give you his contact info.

Thanks,

Dan

mrjaydeeone
05-28-2003, 11:05 AM
good looking out Dan