PDA

View Full Version : Can we get any real horse power gains?

BigJack
05-21-2003, 10:04 PM
Is there anything we can do after intake and exhaust to gain some real horse power. I'm talking easy shit. No engine work, turbos, or nos. What about chips? Thanks.

Auto-9
05-21-2003, 10:59 PM
Yes, the gains are real. Whether or not you think it has bang for the buck would be up to you.

TWISTED II
05-22-2003, 05:51 AM
i can't help but laugh at this post.....

I'm talking easy shit. No engine work, turbos, or nos.
what part of the car do you wanna modify to see real hp gains? i don't understand. you don't wanna do engine work, or anything that will increase hp, but you want to see gains?

Titanium2K2
05-22-2003, 11:17 AM
this sticker is $.99 on ebay

http://www.iolaweb.com/icsigns/pics/bewaredraghorny.jpg

HeadAche
05-22-2003, 04:21 PM
i can't help but laugh at this post.....

I'm talking easy shit. No engine work, turbos, or nos.
what part of the car do you wanna modify to see real hp gains? i don't understand. you don't wanna do engine work, or anything that will increase hp, but you want to see gains?

im laughing harder than you are, only way to get hp bro, is to work on the motor.. Nothing is easy, if it was everyone would have a fast car..You gotta put the work and time in, if you want to go fast.. I know myself and twisted have thousands of dollars already on our own projects just to go fast..THe real question here is how much are you willing 2 spend :?:

VegasMatt
05-22-2003, 04:24 PM
Racing Gloves, Blue head light bulbs, and Triple wiper blades will give you the help you are looking for.

Come on use your common sense and dont get cheap, spend some money on your car and give it some speed, it will become an addiction.

escoson
05-22-2003, 04:34 PM
Racing Gloves, Blue head light bulbs, and Triple wiper blades will give you the help you are looking for.

Come on use your common sense and dont get cheap, spend some money on your car and give it some speed, it will become an addiction.

i got the blue bubls and gloves and i got about a 90hp increase from those alone! for real though... save up like $8,000.00 and go turbo with some internals.

VegasMatt
05-22-2003, 04:44 PM
Jack,

Check out www.rippmods.com for the supercharger for your I4.

Its an option if youre looking for some power.

HeadAche
05-22-2003, 06:28 PM
Jack,

Check out www.rippmods.com for the supercharger for your I4.

Its an option if youre looking for some power.

Didnt your car go into the shop today, to get the blower installed?