PDA

View Full Version : gaurds.

break
05-21-2003, 11:32 PM
Just got a 99 ES. Has the four mud-flaps on the sides. I took one off and it looks like they're kind of set into(the metal on the fender is bent in a little) the sides of the car.

Any ideas what to do? I think they're really ugly, and would definately like to see them gone (;

Supernova
05-22-2003, 07:38 AM
You could always get a paint shop to color match them to the car.

galantv600
05-22-2003, 05:39 PM
You could always get a paint shop to color match them to the car.

i think Reelax did that..... pm him bout it... not 100 percent sure he did that way but im pretty sure he painted em.. look at his pics

pinoyesv6
05-22-2003, 07:37 PM
the people who don't have the mud flaps also have the same problem.

like they said before u can get them painted.

you can take ur car to the body shop and get hte place filled in and painted.

or if u want, you can trade for someone who doesn't have mud flaps, take the pieces off their car and just like i said before trade. and as an added bonus, maybe paint those pieces to match ur car so it blends in a lil bit more.

the juice
10-01-2003, 08:47 PM
will buy someones mudflap..all i need is 1 but if it a good deall i get all 4 let me no..i need one becuase a rock kicked up and cracked it and i really like the look of them so if someone has some laying around and would like to sell them that would be awesome thanks peace

email [email protected]

Reelax
10-01-2003, 10:02 PM
my car came w/ the covers but then i had the dealer put on mudflaps and then the mudflaps were color matched (by a body shop). here is a before and after shot:

http://www.raniworld.com/RAAA/10thenandnow.jpg

notice that the top picture does not have mudflaps but has hole covers (i don't have these anymore cuz i foregot to ask for them ater the dealer installed the mudflaps).

Pkunk99
10-02-2003, 06:37 PM
Woah! thoes mud flaps look awesome. I'll have to pic some up one up before i get all my body mods painted.