PDA

View Full Version : Need Everyones Opinion Please

Anonymous
08-04-2002, 10:33 PM
I want to to buy this intrior trim kit But I have a question for you all. The color of the trim kit is Brushed Aluminum and I was wondering if you think it would go good with my Tan interior. I have put a sample pic below but it is not a Galant. I was just wondering if I could get some opinions. Thanks in advance.

http://www.members.aol.com/barion007/images/3000gt_b.jpg

WannaGTZ
08-04-2002, 10:45 PM
Ummmm..... I would ahve to see it to tell you in a galant sorry but just picturing it i dont think it would be to bad

pinoyesv6
08-04-2002, 11:29 PM
ewww no...

Anonymous
08-04-2002, 11:57 PM
And if not that color what color do you all think would go with a Tan interior

Tiller
08-05-2002, 12:09 AM
if they have a carbon fiber one, that'd be the way to go...

or maybe a brushed bronze for your tan interior...

Tiller
08-05-2002, 12:12 AM
man, i just saw that pic...?

:barf: that interior is way whack...!

Anonymous
08-05-2002, 12:19 AM
lol only woodgrain looks good with tan...thats why everything in my car is gettin dyed and wraped black and blue

chrislaya
08-26-2002, 10:51 PM
I DON'T LIKE IT MAN. I GOT REAL CARBON FIBER AND WITH THE GTZ 2003 CARBON FIBER INTERIOR IT LOOKS REAL NICE ALL YOU NEED TO BUY FROM DEALER IS THE STEREO COVER, SIDE PANELS AND THE PANEL AROUND THE SHIFT 8)

EsRacer
08-26-2002, 11:18 PM
Nah man looks hurt. I agree with Tiller on this one.

Ghost Beat
08-27-2002, 09:44 AM
it just depends on you wheather if you like it or not not everyone's gona like what you do to your car and it dosent matter the only person that has to like it is you

Vokal
08-27-2002, 01:54 PM
http://www.hotimportnights.com/gallery/gal...02/DSC00872.jpg ('http://www.hotimportnights.com/gallery/gallery_pix.asp?image=06.15.02/DSC00872.jpg')

You should do your interior like that.

NRG
08-27-2002, 02:04 PM
Nah man.......that would look awful with Tan...........Yeah I would say go with CF......

Lazarus
08-27-2002, 02:19 PM
I am not sure what to tell you about the interior but I am curious about the trim kit you are refering to. If it's the ones from Florida Auto Trim (the ones advertised on NOPI) you may want to same your money. I have a friend that got the kit from them and all it did was crack and peel when It got hot. I wish you lived on the east coast because I have a friend that air brushes and he does really good jobs with designs. but the onlything is you have to take out your dash. Maybe that's another option you can look into is just having it custom painted. I am still trying to figure mine out but when we get the interior out I will keep yall posted for the tutorial.

Vokal
08-28-2002, 09:25 AM
What kind of price you talkin for airbrush laz?

VegasMatt
08-28-2002, 11:02 AM
Does anyone have pics of carbon fiber parts in a tan interior galant? I would like to see that. And when going with carbon fiber parts, do you get the overlay kit, or go to the dealer and get the GTZ replacement parts.

Thanks
Matt

Fishboy55
08-28-2002, 11:27 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VegasMatt)</div><div class='quotemain'>Does anyone have pics of carbon fiber parts in a tan interior galant? Â*I would like to see that. Â*And when going with carbon fiber parts, do you get the overlay kit, or go to the dealer and get the GTZ replacement parts.

Thanks
Matt</div>
If you go to the dealer, you'll get replacement parts for the doors, center dash and shifter. If you go after market, you'll get about 20 some pieces depending on which company to do the vents, ashtray, center console, door handles, etc. But they'll be overlays. Overlays work well as long as you make sure and clean the original part first so the overlay will stick, and be careful when you fit the overlay to the original piece. Look for companies that say their overlays are laser cut. That will give you a more precise fit. I'm eventually planning on going with brushed aluminum with my gray leather. I've always hated that stock woodgrain, but I think it would look very classy with a tan interior.

Chip