PDA

View Full Version : chrome galant lettering

SILVERES
05-24-2003, 09:22 AM
hey whatsup i was wondering two things dont kno if it can be done or not
1) the chrome piece with galant on it abobe the plate in the back can that be removed if so how?
2) the dimond in the back can i take that off too how? thnx for the help hopefully no one will close this or move it its been done to me a few times i use the search but it dont give me what im looking for thanx again

GalantLadie
05-24-2003, 09:53 AM
to remove the crome molding look under neath it there are 2 screws remove them then open ur trunk and pop out the 2 tabs that are holding it in and it will pop right off
to remove the tridiamond get some fishing line or heavy thread and "floss" behind the emblem untill u hit the middle then open ur trunk again and push out the 2 lil tabs that are holding it in and it should pop right off if u've flossed through all the adhesive.

hope that helps

SILVERES
05-24-2003, 12:53 PM
thnx for the info

pinoyesv6
05-25-2003, 01:11 PM
jsut a lil reminder before u shave off the emblem (if thats what ur doing),. the triple diamond is held in by not only tape but pins like stated before. upon removal of the emblem, you will find two holes in the trunk lid where the pins were located.

SILVERES
05-26-2003, 11:17 AM
so what would i do about the holes and the lettering i meant take the whole chrome thing out or can i get it painted same as car thnx again

pinoyesv6
05-26-2003, 11:24 AM
with the holes, you can get that filled in and painted or another option is to maybe put osme LEDs there to act like another set of brake lights or something.

as for the lettering just twist on the letters and they should come off. at least thats how mine came off.

SILVERES
05-26-2003, 08:11 PM
thnx for the help i did the lettering on the chroe tomarrow im gona do the dimond