PDA

View Full Version : HOW TO ATTACH cUSTOM GRILL ON SHOGUN BODY KIT?

miGALLANTA
05-24-2003, 12:09 PM
DOES ANY BODY HAVE ANY PICS WIT A CUZTOM GRILL ON THEY SHOGUN BODY KIT.....IF SO CAN U PLEASE SEND ME THE LINK OR POST THE PICTURE.... ANDWAS DA BEST WAY TO ATTACH THE GRILL WITH :oops:

VegasMatt
05-24-2003, 05:21 PM
If smokinlv comes over today I'll snap a picture of his grill for you that we made. It was fairly simple to make.

miGALLANTA
05-24-2003, 05:23 PM
:twisted: thanx papa .... ill wait for them

****Eastwick BRos*****

VegasMatt
05-24-2003, 05:26 PM
No prob bro.

DJ Galant
05-25-2003, 04:36 PM
erebuni calendar has a pic of shogun front end with 8g grille.....
personaly i don't think the grill was meant to be on shogun, but i would love to see custom made grill on it.

cruznnus
05-25-2003, 05:24 PM
Check it out
http://erebuni.net/images/Calendar/centerfold.jpg ('http://erebuni.net/images/Calendar/centerfold.jpg')

GaLanT
05-26-2003, 11:17 PM
looks unnatural.

Lazarus
05-27-2003, 08:31 AM
yeah I think that's a photo shop. but if you were thinking about it you'd have to cut the 2 pillars that run up between your headlights. the only thing is those are half your mounting points to keep the kit on. it can be done but when you get the kit you pretty much have to shave the top of it flat. which will give you room to insert teh grille. other wise it's not gonna happen

pinoyesv6
05-27-2003, 08:35 AM
yeah I think that's a photo shop. but if you were thinking about it you'd have to cut the 2 pillars that run up between your headlights. the only thing is those are half your mounting points to keep the kit on. it can be done but when you get the kit you pretty much have to shave the top of it flat. which will give you room to insert teh grille. other wise it's not gonna happen

i agree or the body shop did a poor job hanging the body kit. them headlight gaps are way too big, even if they did jsut cut off the dog ears

GalantLadie
05-27-2003, 09:40 AM
thats the same kit as vegasmatt has and if u look in his sig u can see that he has his grill on with his kit he just cut the "teeth" out of it, also that anit the shogun kit is it, i thought the shogun kit had the big ass "mouth" and that one dont
as far as the shogun kit goes i dont think a grill would look right