PDA

View Full Version : Sweet BodyKit

Galant01
08-27-2002, 08:15 PM
I have never seen this one before. It looks hot.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=1853781727 ('http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1853781727')

MitsuRacer185
08-27-2002, 09:42 PM
yo that kit is sick, the front looks like a modified shogun kit, and i have never seen a rear bumper like that before. Even the wing is phat as hell. :twisted:

Tiller
08-27-2002, 10:14 PM
we've seen that kit before... it will not work without <span style='color:darkblue'>MAJOR</span> modifications, and you need to have the JDM headlamps as well...

TJC
08-27-2002, 10:23 PM
Tiller is right. It's not made specifically for the U.S. spec so that means major work. But it is really nice!

CNascimento
08-27-2002, 10:25 PM
Tiller ALL of the galant kits that are available are made for the world spec galant meaning that they would all need modifications this is including the kits form Erebuni kits, please someone correct me if I'm wrong here...

That kit is phat... From the plate you can tell its a Hong Kong car... Does anyone have a hook-up there?

Cali
08-28-2002, 01:50 AM
that's the bumper clay and I have....

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/b3bbbf82/bc/my+galant/front+with+headlights.jpg?bc3._k9AjVwCLLeP

RedGalant2k1
08-28-2002, 02:02 AM
Tiller ALL of the galant kits that are available are made for the world spec galant meaning that they would all need modifications this is including the kits form Erebuni kits, please someone correct me if I'm wrong here...

That kit is phat... From the plate you can tell its a Hong Kong car... Does anyone have a hook-up there?

Only one kit was ever produced specifically for the USDM Galant.. Thats the Skyline style kit fitted to NOSGalants White 2000 Galant. But unfortunately the company producing the kit had a fire which destroyed its warehouse (the kit was safe). BUt we'll have to wait to see what NOSGalant says. I thought i had pictures of it, but maybe allan does.

other than that your right ALL kits will need modification to fit properly.

Lazarus
08-28-2002, 01:21 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cali)</div><div class='quotemain'>that's the bumper clay and I have....

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/b3bbbf82/bc/my+galant/front+with+headlights.jpg?bc3._k9AjVwCLLeP</div>

Hey Cali have you tried to put it on yet? Mine is siting on the porche and I am kinda scared to try and install it. It didn't have any holes for mounting and I don't know who I can trust to put in on and do a good joob. too. I am mounting mine with the Factory or the black housing 2002 headlights because I can't find anyone who is selling the JDM Headlights.

LantBoy99
08-28-2002, 03:30 PM
Hey Cali have you tried to put it on yet? Mine is siting on the porche and I am kinda scared to try and install it. It didn't have any holes for mounting and I don't know who I can trust to put in on and do a good joob. too. I am mounting mine with the Factory or the black housing 2002 headlights because I can't find anyone who is selling the JDM Headlights.[/quote]

hey laz, I remembered u called my cell phone that 1 day and said somethin about me gettin JDM healights. You kept cuttin out though since I was in the boonies in a garage workin on the lant. Anyways, yes I can get them the last time I checked. Ill e-mail the guy tonite and ask him. You hooked me up and now im gonna try and hook u up! I ordered this kit from e-bay also.

bacchus
08-28-2002, 05:44 PM
hey i do not give a dam how much mods i have to do. but i will just take the side skirts and back bumper and call it a day.

KickerGalant00
08-28-2002, 06:00 PM
i like it! i think it is the best looking body kit i have see. i love the back bumper. it is sick. will it fit a us spec galant? need to know might get it.

Cali
08-28-2002, 06:58 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Lazarus)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(cali)</div><div class='quotemain'>that's the bumper clay and I have....

http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/b3bbbf82/bc/my+galant/front+with+headlights.jpg?bc3._k9AjVwCLLeP</div>

Hey Cali have you tried to put it on yet? Mine is siting on the porche and I am kinda scared to try and install it. It didn't have any holes for mounting and I don't know who I can trust to put in on and do a good joob. too. I am mounting mine with the Factory or the black housing 2002 headlights because I can't find anyone who is selling the JDM Headlights.</div>

nope. unfortunately, not till january when im having my whole kit installed along with shaving the door handles, adding gs400 lights (the round ones), and possibly some fender flares...dont u stay in FL? i know a really good body man..

bacchus
09-01-2002, 07:16 PM
will the side skirts and back bummper at least fit. my sponcer said that he will get it for me... but will hate to get it if they are to big or small

RedGalant2k1
09-01-2002, 10:58 PM
will the side skirts and back bummper at least fit. my sponcer said that he will get it for me... but will hate to get it if they are to big or small

side skirts *should* be a perfect fit.

the rear a little modding.

the front well a good bit of modding.

ozkrow
09-02-2002, 12:47 AM
why would u need jdm lights?? cant u use the us spec lights???

Cali
09-02-2002, 02:44 AM
why would u need jdm lights?? cant u use the us spec lights???

u can use US specs but there will be a pretty good sized gap between the headlights...you could always have a body shop fill it in, but it wouldnt look as good in my opinion.

ozkrow
09-02-2002, 01:43 PM
oh.. so it'll look like the shogun kit... thats not too bad...like u said ill just have the body shop fill it...hell i gota get some body work done anyway cuz my car was hit by a jack off..