PDA

View Full Version : New Noszle system

freedomsghost
05-27-2003, 09:26 PM
Has anyone here tried, or know anyone that has tried the new direct port NOSzle nitrous system? I'm seriously thinking about installing it on my 'o3 GTZ.

HiperSilver
05-27-2003, 10:37 PM
direct port shoots it into the intake mannifold right at the end of the runners...it would be a custom install to make it work...why not just go wet or dry

freedomsghost
05-27-2003, 10:42 PM
I've done a ton of custom direct port installs, this NOSzle system is different, it piggybacks on the fuel injectors and uses flexible fuel and NOS tubing. It's supposed to be pretty easy to install and doesn't require any permanent (or costly) modifications to the intake manifold assembly. I prefer direct port injection systems because the turn off a bit quicker when you hit the rev limiter and provide a better cylinder charge than nitrous and fuel added further upstream, or in bulk at a single location.

IllestGalant
05-28-2003, 10:43 PM
You aint runnin no top fuel dragster, save your money and do a simple nozzle behind the throttle plate

purple3g
05-31-2003, 11:55 PM
i saw in a test they did in one of the import magazines..cant remeber which one...that they were having problems with them blowing off and pieces breaking...didnt look to be too reliable but if it worked it would be a great way to do direct port. believe me i have thought of going direct port many times but for now i'll stick with my single nozzle.