PDA

View Full Version : bumper mod again!

galantv600
05-31-2003, 12:48 PM
aight well i decided to cut out the line goin through the bottom whole in my bumper.... the horizontal lines are no problem.. cut them out perfect.. but then when i wanna cut the vertical one.. (the thick one goin from side to side) i relize there will be a big ass hole there... what yall do to make it look better? anyone got pics of it just wit the hole? i was thinkin of a place to fill it in but i dunno who would do dat! plese answer fast i need answers asap wanna have it by today done THANKS!!!!

nrgizeman
05-31-2003, 01:19 PM
bro... horizonal means left to right and vertical means up and down. :D anyway... if i were you, i would get some bondo and patch that up. once you do so, sand it down and paint it. this is lot of work. have fun.

8ggalant
05-31-2003, 01:20 PM
im doin that soon and were probly gonna fiberglass the holes...or maybe bondo...not sure yet...but those r 2 ways to fill the hole....yer gonna have to paint tho....dont think theres neway around that

galantv600
05-31-2003, 01:54 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nrgizeman)</div><div class='quotemain'>bro... horizonal means left to right and vertical means up and down. Â*:D anyway... if i were you, i would get some bondo and patch that up. once you do so, sand it down and paint it. this is lot of work. have fun.</div>

yea yea got out yesterday n i got a lil drunk.. lol but didnt drive!!! anywho thanks for the advice yall!!! i think ill just get it done like Reelax at a body shop

galantv600
05-31-2003, 02:50 PM
shit ijust realized what i thought was bondo isnt it... what is bondo n where can i get it?

BIGMONEYDAY
05-31-2003, 03:11 PM
Bondo is a actually a trademark name for body filler, you know just like people call any woofer in a tube-shaped box a "Bazooka" tube but Bazooka is actually a brand rather than a type. Anyway, you can pick up "Bondo" as well as other brand body fillers and any and all auto parts stores as well as K-mart and Wal-Mart.