PDA

View Full Version : CAI mod/performance question

galantv600
05-31-2003, 01:00 PM
aight well i was thinkin about doin this soon...hopefully will work but dont know!!!

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid61/p958b07c3a58869d5452fbf3a378af9ad/fc32ffee.jpg

aight well in dat pic u see the bottom bumper grille... im cuttin that out so that its open so im takin my fogs and rewiring them in there... so that the were the fogs are end up pretty much open space.. i fill all 3 holes(fog bumper fog) with some mesh so it lokks nice... but on the one on the right side of the pic or w/e (drivers side fog) if i put a CAI will my filter sit right behind there or somewhere else? because if it does sit right back therer im guessing it will take in A LOT more air then if the fog light sat there...

Auto-9
05-31-2003, 02:39 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galantv600)</div><div class='quotemain'>but on the one on the right side of the pic or w/e (drivers side fog) if i put a CAI will my filter sit right behind there or somewhere else? Â* because if it does sit right back therer im guessing it will take in A LOT more air then if the fog light sat there...</div>
Yes. The Club 3G guys do this all the time to their cars, and TOC showed us his version at the TGC Texas meet.