PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion. - Please Help - Need Contacts at Protrane or ???

rfpa1
06-02-2003, 07:10 AM
Hi all:

Ok, I have now replaced my rear suspension with new parts(working in the front now). I have the old ones with me, I would like to know if any of you know some one at Protrane or any other vendor/manufacturer of busshing that I can send my parts and have them figure out wich parts they can use and use that info for selling purposes.

JiP
06-09-2003, 10:52 AM
LOL "Protrane"? I believe you mean PROTHANE. Get prothanes or energy suspension from 2g eclipse. Prothanes are way stiff, es are a lil lighter, and also realize it will take you hours and hours to change the bushings. If your lucky you'll be able to do the entire rear end in 1 day and te front in another day. I just helped a friend of mine do just the left rear and it took us like 5hrs. You'll probably need a wheel alignment after this also since your pulling off every arm,etc from the car.

Good luck

rfpa1
06-14-2003, 02:27 PM
Its ok.

I did the rear in about 7 hours. I have to use a reciprocrating saw to cut 2 arms. I installed all mitsu parts. I was wondering if I could have the old parts sent to somewhere and they install all the parts, then I might paint them and re install them.

Thanks

by the way. I am now doing the front, 4 hours for each side.
Tomorrow I will do aligment.

JiP
06-14-2003, 04:00 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(rfpa1)</div><div class='quotemain'>Its ok. Â*

I did the rear in about 7 hours. Â*I have to use a reciprocrating saw to cut Â*2 arms. I installed all mitsu parts. Â* I was wondering if I could have the old parts sent to somewhere and they install all the parts, then I might paint them and re install them.

Thanks

by the way. Â*I am now doing the front, 4 hours for each side.
Tomorrow I will do aligment.</div>

say what? I dont follow what you did. A reciprocating saw to cut what? You installed new control arms n stuff or you installed new bushings? And what old parts your old like control arms you want prothane bushings installed into them? Why bother you already pulled them off the car and put new arms on if im readin correctly?

im easily confused today loaded on meds lol