PDA

View Full Version : RIPP Inline 4 Headers are done FULL STAINLESS Design/Pics

RIPPMODS
06-03-2003, 01:52 PM
http://www.rippmods.com/products/products_...rs&productId=83 ('http://www.rippmods.com/products/products_list_details.asp?menuid=3&vehcName=Mitsubishi+Eclipse+I4+%2D+2000%2B&vehcCat=Engines&vehcDesc=Full%20Stainless%20Steel%20Race%20header% 20for%204G64%20Powered%20Cars&productId=83')

Hey guys,
It's been a long time in R and D and the final design for our SDS/NA headers are here. They offer all of the latest technology.

Features:
•Full T3O4 Stainless Steel assembly
•Full length design for optimal flow
•Over sized header tubing
•3 inch merge collector
•Innovative Spiral Spike technology for velocity
•3inch mid pipe and
•Relocated O2 sensor bungs

Price includes:
•Header
•Center section with Catalytic converter
•Hardware
•Instruction
•1 year warranty against defect

We have no DYNO runs on these header as of yet, we are waiting for our tester to come back around.

THIS PRODUCT IS EXTREMLY LIMITED TO 20 PEICES.

This system was designed by a word class header manufacturer, who has been commissioned to build headers for both NHRA and NASCAR; his work is found on some of the words fastest and most powerful cars, including 2200WHP turbocharged V8’s. These pieces are individually hand fabricated and each piece takes over 3 hours to assemble.

We project them to be on back order more often than available, sorry, when you want the best; some times you have to wait. Get on the list, it will be worth it.

They were designed to maximize the performance of our SDS (Supercharger Drive System) available for both the inline 4 cylinder and the 6 cylinder.

The first 10 were sold in preproduction, leaving only 10 available now.

Updating price soon to come from Club3G:
We make parts we would use, not just sell, and as tuners, we would want this style header, trust us, our Honda clientele has been eyeing our Mitsu header, and they want it!

Now to clarify what we are trying to do:
We said before that the header is designed and manufactured by a world class header builder, this will remain the same, the problem lye’s with the product quantity, they are a 2 man operation (to keep the quality up), and this isn’t great for quantity though.

So we are looking into a more conventional manufacturer to build us the CENTER SECTION ONLY (the pipe with the cat and flex in it) that way, the header guy can work his magic on the headers and not waste any time on the, extremely time consuming catalytic center section. Also all the parts will remain T304 aircraft quality stainless steel, but we may add the polished option (still to be determined), to further us more from our “competition”, so in short, you will be loosing nothing but wait time and price.

We are waiting on three different manufactures to give us their terms, we may have to buy them in quantity, but that’s OK, because, given the response from you, we feel as soon as the price becomes more realistic, more of you will go our route with the Headers.

So in closing;
Headers still the same quality and design,
Center section, built by out side source,
All Coming together to a savings for you.

Update on SDS/Header;
You cannot run the SDS without a header, it does not need to be our header, (although ours in the long run will make more power and last longer), you just need a header period.
The idea is your stuffing so much more air into the engine, this air is making HP which produces heat, that heat need to be scavenged away from the engine swiftly. The stock exhaust manifolds are not up to the task, so a tubular style header , from anyone of the manufactures will work.

Regards,
Rippmods

Thanks guys,
Ross Esposito
Rippmods
718-442-4723
www.rippmods.com

m1k3 r0ck3t
06-03-2003, 03:40 PM
What increases are you guys GUESSING at? https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif

Tiptronic
06-03-2003, 04:06 PM
clarification please, since i'm not engine smart. i have a stock engine.

i read this on your site:

They were designed to maximize the performance of our SDS (Supercharger Drive System) available for both the inline 4 cylinder and the 6 cylinder.

does this mean i need to have a supercharger or even a turbo to use this

escoson
06-03-2003, 04:11 PM
clarification please, since i'm not engine smart. i have a stock engine.

i read this on your site:

does this mean i need to have a supercharger or even a turbo to use this

no, it just states that these headers are built to run well with there SDS

Xavier22
06-03-2003, 04:12 PM
nah, u dont need a sc or turbo - - -

Tiptronic
06-03-2003, 04:19 PM
thank guys. well if the gains are sufficient gains, and the price is right, i will consider this. i need to start working on engine upgrades