PDA

View Full Version : Angel Eyes In Altezas.

ccm84
06-05-2003, 12:00 PM
Anyone tried to put an angel eye setup in an alteza light yet? Thought it would look cool for brakes or something, they are pretty easy to make the eyes any size needed, I just dont have altezzas. Anyone seen anyone that has done it?

Just asking becuase I think it would look great, maybe give those ricers something to buy. Anyone have any opinions?

Jeff
06-05-2003, 01:37 PM
no...original idea...but why would you do that? and right now, altezzas are a delicate subject with many on this board...so please watch what you say. welcome to TGC.

TITAN
06-05-2003, 01:45 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jeffs2k1)</div><div class='quotemain'>no...original idea...but why would you do that? Â*and right now, altezzas are a delicate subject with many on this board...so please watch what you say. Â*welcome to TGC.</div>

ha, fo real. you might want to post in an Altezza thread were people are actually fans of them. Out here in the middle of nowhere, you night get ripped. you from "Denvero", huh. good luck and welcome.

also check out the <span style='color:yellow'>"West Coast Owners Forum"</span> for Colorado peeps.

Jeff
06-05-2003, 02:25 PM
[quote=jeffs2k1]no...original idea...but why would you do that? and right now, altezzas are a delicate subject with many on this board...so please watch what you say. welcome to TGC.

ha, fo real. you might want to post in an Altezza thread were people are actually fans of them. Out here in the middle of nowhere, you night get ripped. you from "Denvero", huh. good luck and welcome.

also check out the <span style='color:yellow'>"West Coast Owners Forum"</span>

not exactly what i meant, but ok...what i meant was if you like altezzas, watch what you say and where cuz you could get your head ripped off...theres been alot of drama in the group buy section involving these. and if you don't like them...that's your call. Some people on here like myself, like the altezzas. Others, hate them more than taxes. Most people are cool with whatever...I like basically anything that's not stock as long as its tasteful. But there are a few that are so dead set against anything they have seen on another car...even if they have most of the same on their ride(spoilers, stickers and exhaust just to name a few), that they will start WW3 over it. In my honest opinion...do what you want. Just don't cut down someone else for doing the same. And beware the use of the word "rice." There are way too many different opinions on the subject. Just watchin' out for ya.

Tiptronic
06-05-2003, 02:33 PM
[quote=jeffs2k1]no...original idea...but why would you do that? and right now, altezzas are a delicate subject with many on this board...so please watch what you say. welcome to TGC.

not exactly what i meant, but ok...what i meant was if you like altezzas, watch what you say and where cuz you could get your head ripped off...theres been alot of drama in the group buy section involving these. and if you don't like them...that's your call. Some people on here like myself, like the altezzas. Others, hate them more than taxes. Most people are cool with whatever...I like basically anything that's not stock as long as its tasteful. But there are a few that are so dead set against anything they have seen on another car...even if they have most of the same on their ride(spoilers, stickers and exhaust just to name a few), that they will start WW3 over it. In my honest opinion...do what you want. Just don't cut down someone else for doing the same. And beware the use of the word "rice." There are way too many different opinions on the subject. Just watchin' out for ya.

Well put jeff. BTW, welcome to TGC CCM84

ccm84
06-05-2003, 02:37 PM
Thanks for welcoming me to the board, but I'm not exactly new to it. I have been reading TGC for quite a while now, and decided to start posting a lot more since I am doing more work on my car. I also hate cars that resemble shoping carts. Aerodynamics are one thing, putting a 15ft wing on the back of something about an inch off the ground wont make a difference.

Jeff
06-05-2003, 02:52 PM
Thanks for welcoming me to the board, but I'm not exactly new to it. I have been reading TGC for quite a while now, and decided to start posting a lot more since I am doing more work on my car. I also hate cars that resemble shoping carts. Aerodynamics are one thing, putting a 15ft wing on the back of something about an inch off the ground wont make a difference.

you should see the neon thats parked next to my work...one of these times i'm gonna have to take a picture...you'll die. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

oh yeah...this is my 300th post. woo hoo

TITAN
06-05-2003, 03:41 PM

well what I meant to do was emphasize on what Jeff had said, but I was being lazy and it really didnt come across well. as you can see I wrote 2 lines and he wrote like 10.

Jeff
06-05-2003, 03:55 PM
that's what I thought you meant...just making sure. and i was bored at work at the time.

pinoyesv6
06-05-2003, 09:06 PM
i can see it being done. but it would most likely have to be red especially since its in the rear and its harder to see cops and stuff.

but yea, seeing that 99% of tgc members that want altezza style lights odn't have it yet, i don't think someone is gonna rip apart their tails to customize it more.

Khopari
06-08-2003, 07:53 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jeffs2k1)</div><div class='quotemain'>altezzas are a delicate subject with many on this board...so please watch what you say. Â*welcome to TGC.</div>

jeff i will try to Keep My Mouth Close,,, this time,,,

its hard cause, i havent posted here in like 1 month,, so i am post horney right now.... https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

Jeff
06-08-2003, 12:24 PM
yo kho...long time. dont' worry about it man...just stating the obvious. like i said, i don't care who likes or hates whatever...i just can't stand when someone tries to make someone else think like they do. it irritates me when someone can't be original with their car. granted, some people need to be told when to stop because they totally killed their car, but most of the time, they just want to stand out.

Khopari
06-09-2003, 12:06 AM
i still dont get this shiiii,, how is he gone put angel eye on tail light...

Jeff
06-09-2003, 08:21 AM
i guess he's thinking of putting he tails in the oven like the headlights and pull them apart...after everything is done, re-silicone together.