PDA

View Full Version : who still wants the initial v kit?

x3m
06-11-2003, 11:51 AM
http://erebuni.net/ge/mitsugalant99.htm ('http://erebuni.net/ge/mitsugalant99.htm')

who's intrested on erebuni's shogun sytle 113 kit for their gal? i can make this happen and can have it made next month if u guys are still intrested. i just need people who are intrested on buying this kit. i'll have the kit modified to make the fitment perfect then have it molded so that the company can mass produce us a perfect fitment of the shogun kit. this is for real people, i can really make this happen and the price will be reasonable enough for u guys to afford. sponsorship is also available for so. cal. gal. owner, 1 galant owner will be sponsored to assure perfect fitment of the kit.

Black Magic
06-11-2003, 11:53 AM
id be interested depending on the price

IceDouTGaLanT
06-11-2003, 12:19 PM
ya i would intresed in the kit also depending on the $.. if the need a test car and dont have one im near NY.

Niytrus
06-11-2003, 12:27 PM
in order to make it a perfect fit, isnt it going to have to be modified? The bumpers wont fit without modification to the design if you plan on having the reenforcements kept in place... so the style is going to need to be modified, as was discussed when Jason tried to do a group buy for an OEM kit.

Prophet
06-11-2003, 01:15 PM
If you guys can make a OEM fitted kit then you will find a few members intrested. Check on a few of my threads that you will find in the GB forum. Spy is right about the modifications though. In order for you to make a OEM fitted kit you will need to modifiy that style a bit to fit the t-bars. Price will also be a big factor here.

Tennisace101
06-11-2003, 01:27 PM
Yes, I am definetly interested in this kit. Please keep me posted and please find out the price. Summer job might not cut it!

Thanks https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

verywhite01
06-12-2003, 04:03 AM
I am instrested but it all depends on the price, I just would like the direct bolt up.

Alister_McRae
06-12-2003, 07:12 AM
im also intrested in this also.

ewgiii
06-12-2003, 11:18 AM
Count me in. Get us a price.

x3m
06-12-2003, 12:10 PM
modification is not a problem, we'll make it fit perfectly and make a mold out of it so that u guys don't have to worry bout the fitment. we'll also try to modify the kit with the reinforcement bar. the price will only be $600 for the full kit but if u guys will do the group by i can lower it to $550 full kit. sounds fair isn't it? if u buy the initial v kit for $450 and let the shop modify the kit to make it fit, ur looking bout $1g or more to modify, install and paint the kit.

x3m
06-12-2003, 12:15 PM
u guys can email me at [email protected] if u have personal questions regarding the kit. if u need samples of our work, email me so that i can send u the pictures specially our lates project, black widow style kit for the tercel. thanks

ewgiii
06-12-2003, 12:19 PM
Hell yes. I am all about saving cash. These are the things we all need to know.
1. Dates of when the kit will be produced.
2. Dates of when you need our money.
3. When will you start working on this kit.

If you can do this, i am definatly in... i'm waiting to see if this one will go through. Check your emails.

Black Magic
06-12-2003, 12:24 PM
we should get a group buy for this asap. plus im in just want to see some pics of the kit after its modified and i would also like to know about warranty or just return policy if the kit does not fit right. i dont want to get screwed but for that price on a modified kit i dont think you can go wrong. im sure this is what everyone has been waiting for.

chibisak
06-12-2003, 01:14 PM
TIME FRAME

x3m
06-12-2003, 02:17 PM
as soon as u guys gather for a group buy then we'll start with the project. we only need $50 deposite for all group buyers and we also need 1 galant owner to sponsor in so. cal. it will take us 2 months or less to finish the project so that we can assure better fitment of the kit. so who's in....

ewgiii
06-12-2003, 02:19 PM
um... i just reread the first post... and he said he'd have it made next mounth... i'm guessing thats a typo...

Alister_McRae
06-12-2003, 02:19 PM
too bad you dont work in phoenix or i would donate my car. But im in for sure. Im gettin the jdm headlamps though, i wonder how it would be possible with an oem bodykit to fit the jdm's with it?

ewgiii
06-12-2003, 02:35 PM
the Official group buy is here http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php...p=127542#127542 ('http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=127542#127542')

ewgiii
06-12-2003, 02:51 PM
too bad you dont work in phoenix or i would donate my car. But im in for sure. Im gettin the jdm headlamps though, i wonder how it would be possible with an oem bodykit to fit the jdm's with it?
um, seeing as this will be fitted for USDM headlights, u might need to cut the kit. If u have a USDM bumper now, i'm assuming u were gonna cut that one anyway, right?

x3m
06-12-2003, 03:06 PM

i'll let u know once we start with the project. i'll fit the kit first with the usdm headlight and see if there is a big difference or nothing at all. i'll update u guys.