PDA

View Full Version : GREAT NEWS!!!

Alister_McRae
06-12-2003, 02:02 PM
Well i finally got a contact for the JDM headlamps. The parts manager said he infact can get the headlights. Here is the email i received from him today.....

ok, here is the deal there are very special procedure for ordering these lamps. the good new is I can get them they have to be imported from Japan it takes 30 days they have to be paid for in advance and once the order is placed there will be NO REFUND or EXCHANGE under and circumstance. meaning once you commit to ordering these parts and you give me a credit card. these lamps are yours, I can not cancel an order like this once it is place. please keep in mind that you supplied me with part numbers so be sure that the number you gave are what you want, they are good numbers in Japan, since I don't have access to any catalogs for overseas vehicle or for the specification of these lamps. I am not responsible for what you received, please talk this over with who ever you got the part numbers from. I am not trying to shed responsibility for any that goes wrong its just that I can't return them once the order is placed. I do not make this policy an there is absolutely no exception. please be 250% positive that these are the lamps you want.the list price is 492.81 each I will sell them to you for 388.99 each. so the total will be for 2 lamps 776.00 plus the shipping to your location and that will be what ever ups charges for shipping.
you had expressed that allot of people might be interested in these lamp. if you have any friends that might be interested let me know and I can order more than one set. so let me know where we stand. If you want to order please call me on the phone so we can talk this over be for the order is placed.
oh ya what have you found out about a possible banner ad on your web site there at tgc???
hook me up
thanks mike

8ggalant
06-12-2003, 03:17 PM
damn bro thats way outta my price range...guess ill juss have to wait 4 some used ones to pop up :?

Cali
06-12-2003, 03:25 PM
damn bro 776 for the lights PLUS shipping? you better get some good head for that much. :shock:

VegasMatt
06-12-2003, 03:38 PM
You can get them for 500 for the pair, they pop up every once in a while. that price is beyond insane.

HeadAche
06-12-2003, 08:25 PM
I say Cot Damn, thats way to much just for headlights.. i want them but not that damn bad..For that amount of money i can just get the 02 headlghts and pretend i got the JDM's..

Calipso
06-12-2003, 08:28 PM
I'd rather get other mods for $776. Sorry thats not much of a deal. :?

Even ricers with honduh's would agree on this.

Faction
06-12-2003, 09:07 PM
$776? that guy is crazy, whats this money for, medical bills for shitting bricks and repairing that asshole?

pinoyesv6
06-12-2003, 09:09 PM
you don't want headlamps from japan. you want headlamps from a left hand drive country like taiwan or the philippines.

mochanges
06-12-2003, 10:30 PM
Why not just get them from DJ Play for 500 shipped, they are from Taiwan.

-Mohammad

Prophet
06-12-2003, 10:40 PM
oh ya what have you found out about a possible banner ad on your web site there at tgc???
hook me up
thanks mike

What was that about? If he wants a hook up then we need a hook up. :twisted:

ChromeGalant
06-12-2003, 11:16 PM
:roll:

Deal?

Alister_McRae
06-13-2003, 12:07 AM
wow you can get these headlights for $500 for both? Man, my info is way out dated.... :oops: OHHHH well, i gotta talk to somebody else. I hate searching for jdm parts.... :roll:

mochanges
06-13-2003, 12:13 AM
Yeah, check out the "other site" for those prices. He actually has alot of parts that people here are looking for (JDM tails, has had the OEM cf hoods for awhile, OEM cf hoods for 7gs I think, remember Clay is really tight with VIS). I am never sure whether to pass this info along because I don't wanna step on any toes, but it seems pretty clear in this case.

-Mohammad

Alister_McRae
06-13-2003, 12:17 AM
thanks moc, screw this guy man. If it wasnt for you guys, i would be outta 700 bucks, plus headlights i cant use :oops: