PDA

View Full Version : colored rotor covers

kat daddy
06-15-2003, 04:19 AM
https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif Can anyone direct me on where i can find some colored rotor cover(slip-ons)?

Prophet
06-15-2003, 04:20 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kat daddy)</div><div class='quotemain'>https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif Can anyone direct me on where i can find some colored rotor cover(slip-ons)?</div>

If you are talking about those Alloyz they are not made anymore. The company went out of business.

Gizmo
06-15-2003, 10:50 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Prophet)</div><div class='quotemain'>If you are talking about those Alloyz they are not made anymore. Â*The company went out of business.</div>
Yea that was a good GB good thing I got mine back then. But now I'm getting gunmetal rims , wonder if I can paint these things?

galantv600
06-15-2003, 11:57 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gizmo)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yea that was a good GB good thing I got mine back then. But now I'm getting gunmetal rims , wonder if I can paint these things?</div>

i dont have those but i would say that if you sand it first and then paint it, it should come out the color you want them to!

Prophet
06-15-2003, 12:08 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(galantv600)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gizmo)</div><div class='quotemain'>Yea that was a good GB good thing I got mine back then. But now I'm getting gunmetal rims , wonder if I can paint these things?</div>

i dont have those but i would say that if you sand it first and then paint it, it should come out the color you want them to!</div>

You should be able to but it will not come out looking like it does now. Remember those where aidonized(sp?).

tribal
06-15-2003, 02:23 PM
if you want to paint your calipers, you have to get special paint because the heat will melt it right off. I think they actually have paint for just calipers. So check that out

VegasMatt
06-15-2003, 02:26 PM
Any high temp paint should work just fine.