PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back!

DETHTOLL
06-16-2003, 09:38 AM
After a year away from TGC I've returned. Shout out to PinoyESV6, thanks for all your tips in the past. Is DJPlay still around? Jason Daringer?

Tiptronic
06-16-2003, 02:03 PM
whats up dethtoll. glad youre back. BTW, where you been. :roll:

anyway, not sure which jason youre talking about, but tony (DJPlay) is no longer here. touchy subject.

BGR
06-16-2003, 02:16 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DETHTOLL)</div><div class='quotemain'>After a year away from TGC I've returned. Â*Shout out to PinoyESV6, thanks for all your tips in the past. Â*Is DJPlay still around? Â*Jason Daringer?</div>

Welcome back. Uh, Jason and DJPlay decided on insulting me so I had to let them go. DJPlay has his own club now.

!BONG!
06-16-2003, 02:22 PM
Welcome back DETH! THis is Galvatroni (aka Brandon), a bunch of us have went through some name changes.

DETHTOLL
06-16-2003, 03:29 PM
Good to be back, nice to hear from you guys again. sorry to hear of the fallout with the other guys. BGR, your car has changed drastically since i've seen it last. I'm talking, you had just put your wing on back then. I like the front, I wonder what a silver one would look like with the smoke look? The site is looking SWEET now. I also saw the what I think is a mock up for the new index page you posted on a different thread (kicks even more ass than this one does). Everything is much more organized now. I tried to log in with my old password, but since you moved to a new server, it must not have migrated over.

mrjaydeeone
06-16-2003, 03:35 PM
welcome back

DETHTOLL
06-16-2003, 03:36 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hourglass113)</div><div class='quotemain'>whats up dethtoll. Â*glad youre back. Â*BTW, where you been. Â* :roll: Â*

anyway, not sure which jason youre talking about, but tony (DJPlay) is no longer here. Â*touchy subject.</div>

as to where I've been, I got out of the Navy, moved up the road 40 Miles and got a new job(in San Diego) 60 miles from where I live (Temecula, CA). A F@#$ed up commute. Temecula doesn't have high speed access for home networks yet, and I refused to go back to dial up. Living only off my work internet connection, I was unable to sit at work and post threads.
Sorry to say you guys took the back burner for a bit.

Tiptronic
06-16-2003, 05:42 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DETHTOLL)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hourglass113)</div><div class='quotemain'>whats up dethtoll. Â*glad youre back. Â*BTW, where you been. Â* :roll: Â*

anyway, not sure which jason youre talking about, but tony (DJPlay) is no longer here. Â*touchy subject.</div>

as to where I've been, I got out of the Navy, moved up the road 40 Miles and got a new job(in San Diego) 60 miles from where I live (Temecula, CA). A F@#$ed up commute. Temecula doesn't have high speed access for home networks yet, and I refused to go back to dial up. Living only off my work internet connection, I was unable to sit at work and post threads.
Sorry to say you guys took the back burner for a bit.</div>

thats cool bro. you got to take care of home firat, and if you needed to set up shop after getting out of the service, thats cool. we're always going to be here, and now you're back, so its all good.

have you done anything new to the car since last year

pinoyesv6
06-16-2003, 05:57 PM
awww. u remember me. ur making me blush hahaha.

but yea glad to see u back and that ur ok. hows the ride looking? it was banging before, i can't even imagine how it looks now.

BGR
06-16-2003, 05:57 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DETHTOLL)</div><div class='quotemain'>Good to be back, nice to hear from you guys again. Â*sorry to hear of the fallout with the other guys. Â*BGR, your car has changed drastically since i've seen it last. Â*I'm talking, you had just put your wing on back then. Â*I like the front, I wonder what a silver one would look like with the smoke look? Â*The site is looking SWEET now. Â*I also saw the what I think is a mock up for the new index page you posted on a different thread (kicks even more ass than this one does). Â*Everything is much more organized now. Â*I tried to log in with my old password, but since you moved to a new server, it must not have migrated over.</div>

Thanks bro. Sorry about that. The site had some major crashes and DB corruptions and we had to start from scratch. So far (knock on wood) this new web provider kicks ass. No down time and if there was any problems, it's the message board, not the website.

The all black front end would look tight on your ride. If Anthony (Hourglass113) hasn't said anything yet, he has adopted this look on his Emerald Green Galant. Looks even sweeter with his CF hood.

HeadAche
06-16-2003, 08:56 PM
Welcome back home bro..been a long time..

DETHTOLL
06-18-2003, 10:29 AM
I'm working on my sig and a link to pics, but the ride hasn't changed at all except for silver tint. I'll post it today sometime.[/img]

here you go

http://www.geocities.com/xraygod69/galant.html ('http://www.geocities.com/xraygod69/galant.html')

Tiptronic
06-18-2003, 11:25 AM
I'm working on my sig and a link to pics, but the ride hasn't changed at all except for silver tint. I'll post it today sometime.[/img]

here you go

http://www.geocities.com/xraygod69/galant.html

you still have that picture of the car sitting in the driveway facing the street with the wheels slightly turned. that was my favorite. something about how the light hit the car was bad ass

DETHTOLL
06-18-2003, 11:31 AM
yep i've still got it

for some reason i'm having trouble with geocities (imagine that)

i'll have it up in a bit

Tiptronic
06-18-2003, 11:37 AM
cant see it. page says its not accessible right now

DETHTOLL
06-18-2003, 11:38 AM
i'm workin on it, it'll be a bit

DETHTOLL
06-18-2003, 11:40 AM
you could go here

www.geocities.com/xraygod69/MyGalant.html

DETHTOLL
06-18-2003, 11:55 AM
is Clay still around, his ride was bitchin'. I wish I had air bags.

Tiptronic
06-18-2003, 12:32 PM
is Clay still around, his ride was bitchin'. I wish I had air bags.

yeah, thats the one :thumbsup:

anyway, clay isnt here anymore. he moved to another site that djplay started a while ago. tension on the boards.

8ggalant
06-18-2003, 04:03 PM
that looks good bro