PDA

View Full Version : How do I know if my car is still covered under warrenty?

Gladiator
06-17-2003, 06:32 PM
I bought my car from an auction so its 2nd hand. How do I figure out if I am still covered by Mitsu?

The year of the car is 2001 as seen in my sig. :?:

pinoyesv6
06-17-2003, 06:38 PM
easiest way, ask the dealer.

but since the dealer is probably closed where u live, try looking at the lil booklet that should have came with your car. and read the terms of the warranty. that should tell you if your warranty is voided or not

Gladiator
06-17-2003, 09:30 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>easiest way, ask the dealer.

but since the dealer is probably closed where u live, try looking at the lil booklet that should have came with your car. and read the terms of the warranty. that should tell you if your warranty is voided or not</div>

You mean the original dealer? because I don't know where the car came from.. so I should check the warranty information that came with the manual book huh

pinoyesv6
06-17-2003, 09:43 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Gladiator)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>easiest way, ask the dealer.

but since the dealer is probably closed where u live, try looking at the lil booklet that should have came with your car. and read the terms of the warranty. that should tell you if your warranty is voided or not</div>

You mean the original dealer? because I don't know where the car came from.. so I should check the warranty information that came with the manual book huh</div>

any mitsubishi dealer should have your warranty information. they just have to look up the VIN number. they should have it because they need to check to see if ur car is under warranty b4 they fix something that might be covered.

vic_v_jr
06-17-2003, 09:47 PM
Call 1-888-MITSU2003 and press the option for warranty information and they'll punch in your VIN and let you know what you have on that particular vehicle.