PDA

View Full Version : swaps

driving my g-ride
06-18-2003, 05:13 AM
i have look in the search several timesand i cant find what im looking for. in a few weeks going to the bank to get a loan to pay off some bills there will be plenty of cash left to use on the ride and i want to do a coversion. i m looking for detailed info for a vr-4 or a tranny swap. call me cheap but i want to do the work myselfany and all help would be a great help. or if anyone got suggestion on something let me know.
00 es 4-banger with auto. what should i do????????????????????????

Alister_McRae
06-18-2003, 05:44 AM
well you could do a vr4 swap, but your looking at a lot of money. I dont think you would be able to do a swap like that by yourself in a relatively short period of time. Talk to either BigmikesGalant or Mante, both of them are doing the vr4 conversion if you are serious about doing it. But IMO, i think an evo 4 engine swap would be more ideal if you are going to do a swap. But on the other hand, i would just buy the rippmods SDS. I mean for 4k you cant go wrong. And its ALOT cheaper than doing a swap. Just my 2 cents.

HeadAche
06-18-2003, 05:17 PM
I did the tranny swap, and its something that you REALLY cant do alone, and it does cost a pretty penny to get done..