PDA

View Full Version : Tails r here

cruznnus
06-18-2003, 03:29 PM
Tail lights just arrived, but I 'm a little dissapointed I guess I did not read correctly when I purchased. Thought they were actually cf but they r the "CF look". I can live with it. Someday when I get a dig camera I'll post picz.
If this is in the wrong place please move it.

Tiptronic
06-18-2003, 03:40 PM
what the hell is CF "look" man, i thought they were CF to. in your opinion, will they pass for CF. anyway, that makes two ppl three ppl that have got them. you ordered from street beat right

cruznnus
06-18-2003, 04:10 PM
Have u ever seen the vinyl sheets that they sell on ebay that's what they look like . May pass for it, but not all ppl that I know have actually ever seen real cf. and yes I did order from streetbeat I thought I told u.

Calipso
06-18-2003, 05:18 PM
I'm damn happy I'm ordering chrome.

escoson
06-18-2003, 05:23 PM
im happy i didnt even order them, i asked a whole bunch of times if they were real cf and never got a response. if there gonna sell imitation they should state it.

HeadAche
06-18-2003, 05:27 PM
For those things to be "real CF", they would be at least $500.. I'll stick with getting the 1st gen JDM's..

Calipso
06-18-2003, 05:28 PM
im happy i didnt even order them, i asked a whole bunch of times if they were real cf and never got a response. if there gonna sell imitation they should state it.

I kinda agree thats not cool, but they just sell them. I mean the pictures in the group buy do make them look like actual Carbon Fiber but I don't like em so I'm still sticking with Chrome. If rob ever answers his phone that is.

cruznnus
06-19-2003, 04:04 PM
I'm not feelin these at all, I'm thinkin bout smokin these bad boys, I have posted in the photoshop pix sec bout different colors but no response.