PDA

View Full Version : I know where to get a euro talilight for the 8G!!!

Hardkore_Galant
06-19-2003, 12:25 AM
I know where to get a euro talilight for the 8G and I also know where to get the cover for the headlights. I am trying to do some stuffs to my car, but lacking money. Give me 3 yrs, my car will win some mad shows!!! My imagination is making a perfect car!!! Just lacking the power part, can't find any good stuffs to make my car faster.

Can you tell me, if GTO (VR4) engine would fit in 8G US Galant?

Thanks

Niytrus
06-19-2003, 12:30 AM
where can you get them from. And i love the location https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif
Cumming, GA :wink:

Niytrus
06-19-2003, 12:43 AM
btw... Welcome to TGC!

Calipso
06-19-2003, 06:36 AM
This post scared me.

BXNYMitsu01
06-21-2003, 07:10 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hardkore_Galant)</div><div class='quotemain'>I know where to get a euro talilight for the 8G and I also know where to get the cover for the headlights. Â*I am trying to do some stuffs to my car, but lacking money. Â*Give me 3 yrs, my car will win some mad shows!!! Â*My imagination is making a perfect car!!! Â*Just lacking the power part, can't find any good stuffs to make my car faster.

Thanks</div>

Welcome and good luck on your 3 year adventure.

escoson
06-21-2003, 07:20 PM
I know where to get a euro talilight for the 8G and I also know where to get the cover for the headlights. I am trying to do some stuffs to my car, but lacking money. Give me 3 yrs, my car will win some mad shows!!! My imagination is making a perfect car!!! Just lacking the power part, can't find any good stuffs to make my car faster.

Thanks

Welcome and good luck on your 3 year adventure.

thats gotta be the funniest shit i ever read.

btw, welcome to the site captain nemo

PR8GG
06-22-2003, 05:14 PM
Welcome, so, where can we get those euro tails? :?:

Gladiator
06-23-2003, 01:27 AM
Thanks

You're welcome! https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

Khopari
06-23-2003, 01:29 AM
u guys are Crued,, come be nice to him,,

BTW if you want So Cal Euro Taill go Under Group Buy Fourm,, there is one GB going on right now,,,

Welcome TO THe Club,, MOFO.. J/k

HeadAche
06-23-2003, 03:59 PM
There gonna make some many of those tails your gonna be able to get them at Target..

Xavier22
06-23-2003, 04:07 PM
dont forget autozone too - lol

welcome to the ClubTGC b.k.a The Galant Center - -

be sure to chekc out the GATGC chapter - - -we growing pretty strong, ya know

about those altezzas, old news, friend, and what about those headlight coverz??

use the search tool always first before asking!