PDA

View Full Version : Has Anyone???

Calipso
06-19-2003, 10:08 AM
Been able to change headlight bulbs w/o having to take apart the assembly. It sounds like a stupid thing to say but that filter just doesn't provide any room for any type of screw driver or somewhere to poke your head. As easy as it sounds, it's not. I just have to take out the assembly itself to change the bulbs. Thus being like 10+ times doing so I'm starting to do it in record time.

Tiptronic
06-19-2003, 10:38 AM
i'm confused. :?:

taking out your headlight BULB should be as easy as reaching your hand down there, disconnect the electrical socket, pulling off the rubber cover, unhook the little metal latch, and the light comes out.

Prophet
06-19-2003, 11:27 AM
i'm confused. :?:

taking out your headlight BULB should be as easy as reaching your hand down there, disconnect the electrical socket, pulling off the rubber cover, unhook the little metal latch, and the light comes out.

That's what I am being confused about.

Calipso
06-19-2003, 12:07 PM
My headlight is held in by a stupid little metal latch (That is held in by a screw that needs to be fastened/loosened each time you put or take a new bulb.)

Eh I guess I'm just a newb. haha.

Tiptronic
06-19-2003, 12:14 PM
My headlight is held in by a stupid little metal latch (That is held in by a screw that needs to be fastened/loosened each time you put or take a new bulb.)

Eh I guess I'm just a newb. haha.

no it doesnt. that little latch swings outward when you un hook it, and the bulb just pulls out

BGR
06-19-2003, 12:28 PM
Do you have the owner's manual? There's a diagram in there that shows you how to unhook this metal latch.

I was trying to put together a document from the MitsubishiTech.com site but it's wack. Only one picture:

http://www.clubtgc.org/service_manual/bulb_replacement/large.jpg