PDA

View Full Version : How the f......

TITAN
06-19-2003, 11:40 AM
Hey y'all, I think I fucked up. I bought some coilovers about a month ago. I just realized they didnt come with any instructions. For all that have coilovers, I need to ask, Did yours come with the instructions? If not, then how did you install them? Please let me know A.S.A.P.!!! I got my wheels on this morning and I am looking to drop it this weekend or over the course of next week. thank you.

Lazarus
06-19-2003, 11:43 AM
Which Coilovers and who's putting them on depending on who ou got them from and or which brand they are most coilovers go on the same way. and teh company will mail you a Generic Set of instructions

TITAN
06-19-2003, 11:56 AM
Which Coilovers and who's putting them on depending on who ou got them from and or which brand they are most coilovers go on the same way. and teh company will mail you a Generic Set of instructions

ok, well they are the ones that you have to adjust from both ends. I got what i payed for, lets just say that. So does anyone here have any instructions with them still? that would be easier I think. If not then tell me which company could hook me up with some instructions. I got fax and email so...thanks again.

Dominicano
06-19-2003, 01:01 PM
that doesnt help, are they ground control, sprint, or some set you got from ebay?

TITAN
06-19-2003, 05:25 PM
they are just some set from EBAY. I think they are called RS or something.

VegasMatt
06-19-2003, 05:26 PM
The ones from Ebay DONT come with instructions. I havent heard much positive about the coilovers from Ebay...Lots of fitment issues, but good luck. Let us know how the ride is.

TITAN
06-19-2003, 05:42 PM
The ones from Ebay DONT come with instructions. I havent heard much positive about the coilovers from Ebay...Lots of fitment issues, but good luck. Let us know how the ride is.

NOOOooooooo!! I have F(_)CKED myself. Oh well, we will try our best.

Dominicano
06-19-2003, 11:19 PM
go to the site in club 3g and look up coil over installation they have a really detailed instructions like 250 pics atleast it will give you an idea of what needs to be done.

TITAN
06-20-2003, 11:20 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(domielover)</div><div class='quotemain'>go to the site in club 3g and look up coil over installation they have a really detailed instructions like 250 pics atleast it will give you an idea of what needs to be done.</div>

cool. thanks bro.

TITAN
06-20-2003, 05:06 PM
http://www.eclipseforums.org/forum/showthr...?threadid=91939 ('http://www.eclipseforums.org/forum/showthread.php?threadid=91939')

This was in their "how to section". Is this the one you are talking about? They are for the springs, but it seems like it would be the same deal for coilovers. let me know.