PDA

View Full Version : GTZ SIDES ON A NON GTZ

JSTATL
06-19-2003, 04:37 PM
Is it possible to put the GTZ side moldings on a non GTZ Galant and if so how hard would it be?

galantv600
06-19-2003, 04:44 PM
i think its just molded on like a sideskirt....

Fishboy55
06-19-2003, 04:49 PM
I think it's easier than that. I think it's just clipped into the body and held on with 3M tape. It should be a no brainer, as all the body styles are exactly the same. You'll need to take the old trim off and this should just replace it.

TWISTED II
06-19-2003, 05:04 PM
you would hafta drill holes in your doors and stuff. i've had my molding off before, and there are holes not just in the spot where the lower model molding is. if you wanted, i'm sure you could take off your molding, get the GTZ molding, and cut off all the clips and use some real strong apoxy to hold them on. that might work.

HeadAche
06-20-2003, 09:56 PM
thats not a bad idea, never really thought about that before..

Fishboy55
06-20-2003, 10:44 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HeadAche)</div><div class='quotemain'>thats not a bad idea, never really thought about that before..</div>

Yea Shane, then you can buy a fake GTZ badge, and we'll just start callin you Sobe!! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

J/K, bro.

HeadAche
06-20-2003, 11:15 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fishboy55)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HeadAche)</div><div class='quotemain'>thats not a bad idea, never really thought about that before..</div>

Yea Shane, then you can buy a fake GTZ badge, and we'll just start callin you Sobe!! :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

J/K, bro.</div>

HAHAHAHA....I already got a fake GTZ badge, took it off this guyz car i beat..lol.. wonder whatever happened to him..hummmm

TWISTED II
06-21-2003, 01:05 AM
haha, nice. that reminds me of my buddy with a v6 firebird, with the trans am tail light swap. he cathes a lotta shit for that, lol.

Lazarus
06-21-2003, 06:19 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fishboy55)</div><div class='quotemain'>
and we'll just start callin you Sobe!!</div>

PLease don't start that up again. it's been pretty peaceful since he left.

Gonna sell the car, Gonna keep the car, gonna get this, I'm sellin that. I didn't get teh money so I'm not sending you shit. The list goes on and on.

JSTATL
07-07-2003, 07:57 PM
Thanks for the input.

I am searching for some GTZ side skirts as we speak. do any of you have any ideas on were i can obtain some, besides the dealer.