PDA

View Full Version : exhaust ?'s / finally got Magnaflow Installed

wmaharrisjr
06-25-2003, 09:01 AM
I finally got the magnaflow exhaust installed. I tried it with the high flow cat but it was definitely too loud for my tastes. so now I just have a new over axle pipe and and the magnaflow muffler with oval tip. While at WOT it's a beautiful sound thing along with the Intake, It also had a nice power increase with it too. I lost a little more low end than expected but the high end is most definitely there, my close in (or pull away in some cases) speed is amazing now. Onlything i dont like is the everyday drving sound, Once i get up to speed it's not noticeable but it's getting there that's a little loud for my tastes, do you all know how i can quiet that down a bit but still keep about the same power? Also is ther any little thing I can do to get back some of that low end power? I know that's teh casuality of an exhaust but sill. Do you think I safc or Jest chip will help manage this beter or will it just be a waste of technology and money for the simple mods that I have, only thing else I plan to add is about a 50 shot of N20

Tiptronic
06-25-2003, 09:05 AM
i definitely need to see your exhaust. i'm still searching for that RIGHT one, but havent found it yet

wmaharrisjr
06-25-2003, 09:22 AM
yah i been meaning to get upthere with you guys too. it's just so far from me, I am supposed to be going to Santas village if'ts it's not too hot Sun maybe i can float through and see if anyone is out there.