PDA

View Full Version : back break cover instead of painting

ScOtTiE_MaK
06-26-2003, 01:33 AM
i heard that there is a cover for the back break instead of having to paint it....can someone send me the link for that, also for the painting of the capilars what do you suggest and also the stickers for the capilars is that reg vinyl or some kinda heat resistant vinyl stuff...

let me know someone =) thanks

peace out

KRONER
06-26-2003, 01:56 AM
Scott - I did a search on here and someone said that the company went out of business or some shit - sorry to get your hopes up - better get some paint (high temp though).

Prophet
06-26-2003, 10:38 AM
Yeah the company who used to make those was called Hyperdrive. They where called Alloyz and went out of business. You won't find them anywhere. Your going to have to paint.

ScOtTiE_MaK
07-05-2003, 05:44 PM
well damn the man...who knows how to paint these fuckers anywho...you have to sand em down and prime or just paint over em....im kinda clueless :?

Scott

pinoyesv6
07-06-2003, 04:04 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ScOtTiE_MaK)</div><div class='quotemain'>well damn the man...who knows how to paint these fuckers anywho...you have to sand em down and prime or just paint over em....im kinda clueless Â*:? Â*

Scott</div>

pretty much just clean them with some brake cleaner, remove all the dirt and the rust etc etc, sand if needed. just make sure your painting bare metal. and then just paint them over.