PDA

View Full Version : parts for a jdm vrg

saleem JDM VRG
06-28-2003, 02:51 AM
Yo
Im from the caribbean Trinidad to be exact i`m looking fo r some help locating some parts for my galant .Can any of the japaneese members help me out. Engine overhaul kit & engine belts its for a 4g93 GDI engine
1800 DOHC EC1A cahasis no.

richieb
07-01-2003, 02:34 PM
Do you have a mitsu dealer there ?. I bought my timing belt from japan, I got my lifters here in Jamaica.

saleem JDM VRG
07-01-2003, 10:42 PM
Yo Richieb,
Well in Trinidad the firm don`t support the japaneese foreigh used market .So is pressure for the poor man like myself. I never knew that this car was going to cost soo much to maintain. Can u tell me how much the timing belt cost & how u got it ? The lifters that is the thing that makes the tick tick noise ? Well let me know about that as for thes service manuala man i`ve been trying over a year to get one

Keep In touch
Saleem

EdmundVR4
08-12-2003, 08:24 AM
Yo Saleem,
Check CRISM, that's where I get all my original Japanese parts (no susbstitute parts, only genuine). They would have to order the parts, but it won't take that long to get. They will do a quote for the parts and then you pay a deposit and you will get your parts.Reasonable prices. No bullshit ! Very reliable. 622 7110/1 or check the website.
Ed

QnzMostWanted
08-12-2003, 09:06 AM
yo Saleem TNT Represent :thumbsup: