PDA

View Full Version : ding king......true or false dat is the question

miGALLANTA
06-29-2003, 10:24 PM
yo im thinkin bout buyin the ding king ......u know da dent remover shit.....well i was thinkin if this stuff realy works .......if u hAVE ONE OR EVA USED ONE LEMME KNOW HOW IT WORKS :roll: :roll:

mI GAllANTA
cLEARED CORNERS
M3 MIRRORS
INITIAL V BODY KIT
SHAVED EMBLEMS
5 % TINT

cOMIN SOON

vIS C FUCKIN F HOOD
iNJEN CAI
gREDDIE EXHAUST
TYC TAIL LITES
JDM HEAD LITES
RIPP MODD SUPERCHARGER ONLY IF I WIN THE MONEY HEHEHE https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

galantv600
06-29-2003, 10:34 PM
it works!! i got it since i saw these pics of some member that improved drastically!!! and it helped my lil ones!

Ding King before
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/p183f3aa1d9e73284ac14b7f85fce6b90/fbcdecd1.jpg
Ding King after
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid67/pbe6426ab14186d44540b1b43402f69dc/fbcdecc9.jpg

Messiah
06-29-2003, 10:46 PM
it works, I can vouch for that...Prophet used it and I saw the result first hand

http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5315 ('http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5315')

Airbus A320
06-29-2003, 10:47 PM
Thats shit worked for me kid. I got as a joke gift...and when I tried it, the thing took my dents out.

Prophet
06-30-2003, 12:07 AM
Yeah that was my picture there posted. I can vouch for it but don't think you can get a body shop repair. For the money you spend it is well worth it.

miGALLANTA
06-30-2003, 03:31 PM
ight guys thanx i guess its a go for the ding king ...hehehe wifeys buyin it for me today ... https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/ohmy.gif

9G
09-24-2006, 10:32 AM
looks like i'd be getting one too!

Calipso
09-24-2006, 11:30 AM
Yo LeArn Da ENGLISH anD tEH GraMMeR pLZ1!!!

Seriously, learn to type properly. I didn't even bother to finish reading what you wrote because it's high school jibberish-typing.

G-spot
09-24-2006, 01:26 PM
I just got it the other day. Can't wait to try on the dent. Poor (illegal) Mexican guy who inflicted that dent shouldn't deserve what the Texas federal court did to him: got deported to Mexico. One part of me that was my former immigrant self felt sorry for him and then again my O.K.U.S.A. side was glade to see him go. I'm 50/50 on the immigrant issue rite now.

pinoyesv6
09-24-2006, 02:15 PM
it will work if the metal on the dent isn't creased. if its creased then you're not gonna fix it 100%.

with that said, i've pulled out dents with 99 cent plungers (the one ones the plummer uses) and suction cups. no fancy equipment needed. instead of that glue they use, i just use the sucking force (don't we all like getting things sucked??) to hold onto the panel. i just lube up (gotta lube up) the suction cup or plunger with some oil and just go at it.

9G
09-24-2006, 03:16 PM
I just tried the sticky pod suction cups(they are heavy duty) and failed. haha

jtaruc
10-13-2006, 04:01 PM
it will work if the metal on the dent isn't creased. if its creased then you're not gonna fix it 100%.

with that said, i've pulled out dents with 99 cent plungers (the one ones the plummer uses) and suction cups. no fancy equipment needed. instead of that glue they use, i just use the sucking force (don't we all like getting things sucked??) to hold onto the panel. i just lube up (gotta lube up) the suction cup or plunger with some oil and just go at it.

ohhh shii, you won't believe it, i just tried it and guess what?!?!?

the dent became even bigger and ding king didn't work!!! now there's 2 creases in it, like an X a big X, and it has lube all around it, and everytime i try to wash it, it's like it has a waterproof mark :S thanks pinoy, now the guys at the dealershhip are laughing at my waterproof X-crease with real lube around it.. wondering wtf?!? and staring at me blankly...

i forgot to add, they wanted me to show them how i messed up the car so bad, so i had to show them, and i lubed up the plunger and when i made contact with the car, it would slide and not even create a suction.. i know my insurance won't cover this now!?!!! i swear the watrerproof mark looks like slime that is a size of a football.. and where i'm from it always rains and you see it clear as day!!!

Reelax
10-13-2006, 05:35 PM
ohhh shii, you won't believe it, i just tried it and guess what?!?!?

the dent became even bigger and ding king didn't work!!! now there's 2 creases in it, like an X a big X, and it has lube all around it, and everytime i try to wash it, it's like it has a waterproof mark :S thanks pinoy, now the guys at the dealershhip are laughing at my waterproof X-crease with real lube around it.. wondering wtf?!? and staring at me blankly...

i forgot to add, they wanted me to show them how i messed up the car so bad, so i had to show them, and i lubed up the plunger and when i made contact with the car, it would slide and not even create a suction.. i know my insurance won't cover this now!?!!! i swear the watrerproof mark looks like slime that is a size of a football.. and where i'm from it always rains and you see it clear as day!!!

:laughing:

sorry that was childish of me.

jtaruc
10-13-2006, 06:02 PM

sorry that was childish of me.

I'll take a picture tonight, so you know how i feel with the rain! i swear what kind of lube is waterproof? its real lube too just as pinoy said!!!! it looks like slime and as if the dealership employees were laughign cause i had a plunger in my trunk to show them what i did!!!!!?!?!

Reelax
10-13-2006, 06:16 PM
I'll take a picture tonight, so you know how i feel with the rain! i swear what kind of lube is waterproof? its real lube too just as pinoy said!!!! it looks like slime and as if the dealership employees were laughign cause i had a plunger in my trunk to show them what i did!!!!!?!?!

actually, i know how you feel, but 100x worse... i spun my car on the freeway cuz i had bald tires in the rain (one of the dumbest things i have ever done)... $4000.00 damage and i had to pay it in cash for repairs cuz i couldn't report it to insurance as nobody else was involved. so i just had to laugh at your $100-$200 mishap and you know what, i'm still laughing... you should have used KY or ASTROGLIDE; they're water solluble!

pinoyesv6
10-13-2006, 06:27 PM
have u thought about holding the plunger with your free hand to keep it from moving? mine was sliding a lil bit but i used my free hand to hold the plunger.

and yea, you have to be gentle. a plunger is just soft rubber its pretty hard to dent a panel more with it unless the you were pushing really hard with it. even harder if you're using only one hand since your other hand should have been used to hold the other end of the plunger.

rl1634
10-13-2006, 08:38 PM

9G
10-13-2006, 08:48 PM
Mante's sig, "Ask advice from everyone, but act with your own mind."

Also, have you tried removing the lube with dishwaher soap or 409? They'll probably remove your wax but i should get rid of that oil? no?

pinoyesv6
10-13-2006, 08:59 PM
what kind of lube did you use?

seth98esT
10-13-2006, 09:16 PM
I just tried the sticky pod suction cups(they are heavy duty) and failed. haha

lolz!