PDA

View Full Version : Nanking Tires

BigMike
06-30-2003, 09:31 AM
I'm goin to order some wheels from wheelmax.com, and the package comes with Nanking Tires...model NS-1...Does anyone have these tires on their cars, and if so, how are they?

Calipso
06-30-2003, 11:21 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BigMikesGalant)</div><div class='quotemain'>I'm goin to order some wheels from wheelmax.com, and the package comes with Nanking Tires...model NS-1...Does anyone have these tires on their cars, and if so, how are they?</div>

STAY AWAY FROM WHEELMAX!!!!!! Your rims on your 8g at the meet weren't that bad.

Read here about wheelmax: http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15468 ('http://www.clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=15468')

They are scam artists.

BigMike
06-30-2003, 01:26 PM
Thanks for the compliment and the warning. I'll have to look elsewhere for my rims and tires then....Those wheels I have came with my 8G, but I'm gonna use those as winter wheels...need some summertime joints

Los
06-30-2003, 09:14 PM
I do beleive nanking are fairly low quality. If you want performance and quality spend the extrra money if you can, Don't skimp out on the tires..... that's like a pro Runner getting a pair of shoes from payless,... for the olypics,... ( well maybe not that drastic,....) but for real spend the extra doe if you can,.... if not go with the best you can afford.

wheelsboutique
07-02-2003, 10:50 AM
hello , my opinion on nankan they are inexpensive knock offs from pirrelli p7000 s/s for less as for the exel wheels WHAT BRAND IS THAT remember saftey first i wouldn't buy wheels that have no backing incase of damage like breaking or peeling ... u pay 4 what u get
OZ , BBS, SSR, ANTERA, KONIG, ADR, AXIS , ETC. THESE ARE WELL KNOWN BRANDS good luck .......

illmatic101
07-03-2003, 09:16 AM
Whats up bigmike. I heard that nankang tires are pretty good! Yo if you chill on DPA hit me back so we can meet up or something. I'd like to chill with somebody other than hondas & mustangs.

bam462
08-18-2003, 06:27 PM
i had nangkangs and i was impressed for the money i got a shit load of miles outa them and they have better tracktion then my avon zz1's

8ggalant
08-19-2003, 10:58 AM
well i have nankang 35 series (didnt have a choice.) and the rear tires have cracks in em...(either its stress from the wall being too small or some one tried to slash my tires :evil: )