PDA

View Full Version : Underbody neon kit....need opinion

Jeff
07-01-2003, 08:11 AM
if you think neons of any kind are pointless...don't post it here. that's not the opinion i'm looking for. everyone else, please give me a reason why you chose that one. this isn't until i get my rims anyway, but i wanted to post this to have you guys make the decision for me. i like both equally.

Thanks,
Jeff

galantv600
07-01-2003, 08:55 AM
well both will match the car nicely but if it was up to me id say purple... b/c they see ur inside glowin and u gotta se ethe outside...
but then again if u cant see the neons inside while driving get the white to match the car since ur car is white...

its like matchin outfit
White Shirt
Jeans
White shoes... https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/biggrin.gif

KNJGalant2002
07-01-2003, 09:24 AM
I would go with purple because you would be getting the bigger contrast. Purple neons with a white car is going to stand out more.

Calipso
07-01-2003, 12:50 PM
I hope your car isn't dropped too low to the ground (If it is). I remember street glow saying they won't cover any damage on the gold kits if the outside of the neon is broken. Something about it's your fault etc.

Jeff
07-01-2003, 01:10 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Calipso)</div><div class='quotemain'>I hope your car isn't dropped too low to the ground (If it is). Â*I remember street glow saying they won't cover any damage on the gold kits if the outside of the neon is broken. Â*Something about it's your fault etc.</div>

yeah...i know about all that. it's all good. the tubes will be hidden up in the frame enough that nothing should happen to them. the cars only dropped about 1.5-1.75 anyway. i haven't had any trouble with scraping...and in PA, that's pretty good.

SilverKnight
07-01-2003, 01:25 PM
i say stick with the same color scheme it will look better in the long run IMO