PDA

View Full Version : Prices on injen race division CAI

Remedy
07-02-2003, 05:20 PM
I’ve decided to get rid of my AEM CAI (because of California law) and get an Injen race division CAI. I was wondering if anybody know where I could one for a good price. The cheapest I’ve found so far was $247.00 shiped. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Oh yea after I get an Injen I’ll be selling my AEM CAI - 2001 4cyl Blue its in great condition. I’ve had it on my car for about a year but I had a bypass valve with it and from all the bottoming it got loose and I lost the bottom half, so the bottom half and filter are only about 6 months old if that – PM If your interested.

Prophet
07-02-2003, 06:12 PM
I’ve decided to get rid of my AEM CAI (because of California law) and get an Injen race division CAI. I was wondering if anybody know where I could one for a good price. The cheapest I’ve found so far was $247.00 shiped. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Oh yea after I get an Injen I’ll be selling my AEM CAI - 2001 4cyl Blue its in great condition. I’ve had it on my car for about a year but I had a bypass valve with it and from all the bottoming it got loose and I lost the bottom half, so the bottom half and filter are only about 6 months old if that – PM If your interested.

What Cali law is making you get rid of your CAI?

Remedy
07-02-2003, 06:40 PM
Naw no new law but the AEM is not carb approved for the Galant, its carb approved for the Eclipse but it doesn’t matter its not the same car, I got a ticket for it and had to go to the state referee, I passed smog but not the visual so I had to take it on and go back and get retested.

Black Magic
07-02-2003, 06:47 PM
if your sellin the AEM i might be interested pm me

hsinya
07-04-2003, 12:32 AM
www.adventon.com

cheapest

price

ever