PDA

View Full Version : Going to Darknights Nationals in Toronto today thru Sunday!!

Mgalant99
07-04-2003, 08:00 AM
My car is in Darknights Nationals this year!!!!!!!!!!!! As of June 27 there were 1200 pre-registered cars. There should be close to 1600 cars in the show this year. Every vendor is there selling their products at 25-50% off @ Canadian currency. So I am going to be picking a shit load of stuff up, my buddy is bringing 3 grand in cash to get shit for his beamer. Anyways, they put me in the other Jap cars class. My gride is in a class with Kia's, Daewoos and Suzukis, and other Mitsu cars, but no eclipses (they have their own class). They also placed me in the mild category and not the wild (I guess I don't have a ton of shit done like the other guys who spends 20gs on their car, to be placed in the wild class). Anyways, I hope to represent TGC and maybe bring a win home this weekend. Best of show in your class receives a 6 ft trophy, all these products, and 1000 dollars cash, then there are 5 other cars from that same class that receive the elite 5 award, which is a 5 ft trophy and I think its 200 cash. Wish me the best of luck guys!!!!!!!!

Hopefully I should be able to at least give them a run for their money right???

http://images.cardomain.com/member_img_a/221000-221999/221934_22_full.jpg

Thanks,

Dan

P.S. I will post pics from the show on Monday for all you to see and with those pics I'll have my new katzkin interior pics!!!!

Prophet
07-04-2003, 09:44 AM
Good Luck bro... :thumbsup:

Tiptronic
07-04-2003, 09:52 AM
rep TGC to the fullest

verywhite01
07-06-2003, 04:25 AM
Good luck and get that damm trophy weither you have to beat someone for it.

Mgalant99
07-10-2003, 10:31 PM
Ok well heres an update from the show.

First off everything was pretty cool besides the fact that it was so damn unorganized. Car was supposed to be judged on Saturday, never judged me, then they didn't judge me until like 2 hours b4 the awards, and the prick like rushed through my car, judging it. And then during the awards, they never called out my class. I was like wtf!!! But its all good, I got the bitches and models on my car lol!! And mad (i mean mad people) stopped and took pictures of the car, stood next to it and took pics, and i got on Toronto news, and other peoples video cameras lol.

The pictures are posted in the picture post section.

Thanks,

Dan