PDA

View Full Version : Hazard light button.

Supernova
07-13-2003, 07:15 PM
How do you get this freakin thing out of the vent piece?(of course the vent piece is already out)

Fishboy55
07-13-2003, 08:15 PM
If I remeber right super, and it's been a while since mine was off, the vent and the hazard button come out together. The button is plugged into a hard connector in the dash.

Supernova
07-13-2003, 08:45 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fishboy55)</div><div class='quotemain'>If I remeber right super, and it's been a while since mine was off, the vent and the hazard button come out together. The button is plugged into a hard connector in the dash.</div>

I'm trying to get the button and the little black box behind the button out of the vent trim. Everything else out/unpluged/away from the vent trim.

I don't know if what you told me was my the answer to my problems, but it didn't seem like it. https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

GalantLadie
07-13-2003, 08:48 PM
i pulled mine out when i painted my trim if i remeber u can get a small flat head screw drive and pry it out but becareful there are 2 lil springs behind it and when u pull the button they will go flying

matrix8228
07-13-2003, 09:31 PM
well when i painted it i couldnt get it out and i really didnt want to break it so i just left it in there. I also put tape around it to protect it from the paint.