PDA

View Full Version : For flea market ballers.....15" spinning HUBCAPS!!!

BIGMONEYDAY
07-15-2003, 03:08 AM
I had a nightmare like this...but woke up to find out it is true :cry:
spinning hubcaps ('http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2423889900&category=33744')

Okay, now somebody needs to get smacked and their car repo'd if i catch anyone on here...make that anyone at all with this crap. It's like rockin flea market Gucci and Fubu!! I know how peeps were praying they didn't catch someone with 17" spinning rims. I'd hate to see what happen if they caught them with 15" HUBCAPS!!! That's not even the worst of it....they make them in 14" too!!! :shock:

mrjaydeeone
07-15-2003, 03:19 AM
lol
those are tight
:pukey:

J
07-15-2003, 04:39 AM
lol
those are tight
:pukey:

hahahaha!!! https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

Calipso
07-15-2003, 04:53 AM
ROFL! SPINNING HUB CAPS! What will they think of next.

SilverKnight
07-15-2003, 06:11 AM
:shocked2: :eureka: im about to order a shit load of these and open up a stand at my flea market.
Ill be rich with all these suckers around here that i know will buy them.
Ill be bigger then bill gates in my town. :rockon: :laughing:

balln8g
07-15-2003, 09:38 AM
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

This is a SAD SAD day........................

I'm w/ MONEY....if I catch anyone rocking these pieces of shit on their G-ride... :twisted: :twisted:

U know,,,these would be great to build a tight ass trike for my son though... :laughing: :laughing:

Ed
07-15-2003, 09:44 AM
:shock: ............ :nope:

peanotation
07-15-2003, 09:44 AM
lol, i love how the auction makes 'em out to be like all sporty, "super light weight construction" or w/e.

and those things are probably noisy as hell too, can u imagine all that plastic rubbing and shit?

ChromeGalant
07-15-2003, 11:38 AM
Ahhh shit..

Imma have to cop some...

HeadAche
07-15-2003, 11:45 AM
Just when i thought things couldnt get any worse, spinning hubcaps..wtf

balln8g
07-15-2003, 02:48 PM
Ahhh shit..

Imma have to cop some...

LOL....you're crazy dogg......chrome gonna be singing..

"and when my car stops, <span style='font-size:25pt;line-height:100%'>my hubcaps</span>, they keep spinnin"...LOL

stock7g
07-15-2003, 03:04 PM
Hell right now this kit would be a step up. I'm rolling on 14" steel w/covers!

Censee
07-16-2003, 06:23 PM
how the hell do they spin??? can that cheap plastic build up momentum for them to spin???? :? :?

extremsprt86
07-16-2003, 06:36 PM
sniff sniff.... do i smell a group buy... o HELL yeah.... :eureka: ...lol

peanotation
07-16-2003, 06:41 PM
sniff sniff.... do i smell a group buy... o HELL yeah.... :eureka: ...lol

lol, oh man

showtyme
07-16-2003, 06:44 PM
word up yo! im flossin with them shitz, representin ny with them shitz....... MAN F&%k that, im with the other two, straight up, i will smack the taste out ya mouf and drive your shit in the hudson river. full of concrete if i catch anyone with em..... fa-real

SHOWTYME

Khopari
07-16-2003, 06:54 PM
this is very sad day,, for Spinners /// :duh:

BIGMONEYDAY
07-16-2003, 07:06 PM
how the hell do they spin??? can that cheap plastic build up momentum for them to spin???? :? :?

They probably work just like those pinwheels you use to play with as a kid. Yeah, now let all run down to Toy-R-Us and buy some pinwheels and glue them to your wheels...lol

Danger DANJ
07-17-2003, 05:50 AM
Oh man, you ruined the surprise. Once my car came out of the shop I was going to take pics of my 16" spinning hub caps and a body kit.

pinoyesv6
07-17-2003, 05:54 AM
you know, i saw something at walmart the other day. hubcaps that clip onto your wheels and give the look of plus sizing. so if u got 15 inch wheels it will make things look like u got 17's with the over sized hubcap. gives that low profile look too. add that with the spinners and you can make some good money there.

TITAN
07-17-2003, 05:22 PM
you know, i saw something at walmart the other day. hubcaps that clip onto your wheels and give the look of plus sizing. so if u got 15 inch wheels it will make things look like u got 17's with the over sized hubcap. gives that low profile look too. add that with the spinners and you can make some good money there.

yep, i think i seen them on a car 2 wks ago in new mexico...but they could have just been some wack ass rims...

anyway, HOLY FUCKIN GAY HUBCAPS, BATMAN!! christ, I swear I'm gonna fuck up the first person, how bout every person, I see with these hubs in New Mexico, Cuz I KNOW they WILL be there. well maybe not, cuz $160 is kinda high for the everyday "pimp" in Las Cruces! I wont stop swingin until the medics come get you!!!!

balln8g
07-18-2003, 12:27 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(knightriderXXX)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>you know, i saw something at walmart the other day. hubcaps that clip onto your wheels and give the look of plus sizing. so if u got 15 inch wheels it will make things look like u got 17's with the over sized hubcap. gives that low profile look too. add that with the spinners and you can make some good money there.</div>

yep, i think i seen them on a car 2 wks ago in new mexico...but they could have just been some wack ass rims...

anyway, HOLY FUCKIN GAY HUBCAPS, BATMAN!! christ, I swear I'm gonna fuck up the first person, how bout every person, I see with these hubs in New Mexico, Cuz I KNOW they WILL be there. well maybe not, cuz $160 is kinda high for the everyday "pimp" in Las Cruces! I wont stop swingin until the medics come get you!!!!</div>

:nope: :nope: :nope: ......................

I seen the first car with these pieces of shit yesterday on my way home from work...They look fucking Gay...they were on a Honda Civic that was primered and was missing one of their hubcaps.....I seen him from the corner of my eye and followed him to check out his rims only to find out that they were hubcaps.....I popped in the 3-6 Mafia CD and put on the song "We ridin Spinners" pulled up next to him and noticed that they were fuckin hubcaps,,,well needless to say, I could not control myself and this is what I looked like when I saw his "rims".. :laughing: .....dude was kinda pissed at me for laughing, but I could not help myself.

The really funny part is that these fools rolling in the Honda were all laid back in their seats like they were pimpin and shit.

Seeing them in person,,,,I say this again.

Please, nobody disgrace TGC by putting these things on your G-Rides, otherwise we will send the bountyhunters after you!!!!!!!!!!

TITAN
07-18-2003, 12:50 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(balln8g)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(knightriderXXX)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>you know, i saw something at walmart the other day. hubcaps that clip onto your wheels and give the look of plus sizing. so if u got 15 inch wheels it will make things look like u got 17's with the over sized hubcap. gives that low profile look too. add that with the spinners and you can make some good money there.</div>

anyway, HOLY FUCKIN GAY HUBCAPS, BATMAN!! christ, I swear I'm gonna fuck up the first person, how bout every person, I see with these hubs in New Mexico, Cuz I KNOW they WILL be there. well maybe not, cuz $160 is kinda high for the everyday "pimp" in Las Cruces! I wont stop swingin until the medics come get you!!!!</div>

:nope: :nope: :nope: ......................

I seen the first car with these pieces of shit yesterday on my way home from work...They look fucking Gay...they were on a Honda Civic that was primered and was missing one of their hubcaps.....I seen him from the corner of my eye and followed him to check out his rims only to find out that they were hubcaps.....I popped in the 3-6 Mafia CD and put on the song "We ridin Spinners" pulled up next to him and noticed that they were fuckin hubcaps,,,well needless to say, I could not control myself and this is what I looked like when I saw his "rims".. :laughing: .....dude was kinda pissed at me for laughing, but I could not help myself.
The really funny part is that these fools rolling in the Honda were all laid back in their seats like they were pimpin and shit.

Seeing them in person,,,,I say this again.

Please, nobody disgrace TGC by putting these things on your G-Rides, otherwise we will send the bountyhunters after you!!!!!!!!!!</div>

Well, that the fuck did they expect?? Did they think we would just be like, "oh, those are so cool bro!!" ?? crazy man. no matter what your hubs looks like, they are still hubs. HUBS ARE GAY!!!

jluv97
07-18-2003, 01:39 PM
Do they make them in 12s? My friend has a metro, and I'm thinking it would be hilarious!