PDA

View Full Version : New 7G member

RyanA
07-18-2003, 07:54 PM
Just figured I'd introduce myself. I recently acquired a 96 Galant ES with a bad automatic transmission and plan on repairing it and doing a few mods then use it as a daily driver.

I have a few Camaros but always wanted to mildly build an import for daily driving and ticking off Camaros, Mustangs, etc. I figure this is my chance and I know the potential of these cars is there if you are mechanically inclined.

Looking forward to learning a bunch here and hopefully, after some time, be able to give out some good information in return.

Current plans are to put a 4G63 head on, add a turbo (already have all the parts), build the auto or switch to a 5 speed (if I really have to) and leave the outside looking pretty much stock. I want to keep the car stock appearing inside and out (minus under the hood) so I can get a few bites at side by side cruising...

Ryan

SkunK
07-18-2003, 09:52 PM
Hehehe sounds like a good plan to me! These forums are a great way to learn about your car. Welcome aboard!

VypA
07-18-2003, 10:16 PM
welcome to tgc... your car sounds like itll be a beast!

bronxbombr
07-19-2003, 11:08 PM
Welcome aboard TGC https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

IllestGalant
07-20-2003, 10:56 PM
wassssssup