PDA

View Full Version : xtech turbo kit

xkhalil333x
07-25-2003, 11:31 PM
i have a 2000 galant gtz and was interested in buying the kit that was in teh group buy for 1750. how much power will i gain and what 1/4 times can i expect. i do need reliability and whats the issue with it on the car

leicoolya
07-26-2003, 02:14 AM
hp will be determined by whatelse u have on the car besides the kit...
turbo are not cheap so if your not looking to spend money then forget it....
i bought the kit and am going to iowa the 6th of aug to have it installed..1750 is just for the basic kit, u will also need a few other things in order to get the kit running..so if your not willing to spend over 4 grand i wouldn't suggest buying it...do a search there are alot of info on the kit

Mante
07-26-2003, 12:02 PM
i have a 2000 galant gtz and was interested in buying the kit that was in teh group buy for 1750. how much power will i gain and what 1/4 times can i expect. i do need reliability and whats the issue with it on the car

Watch doing business with those guys they had a package going about a year ago then fell off the planet for awhile...

leicoolya
07-26-2003, 05:28 PM
i have heard nothing but good things about them and i'll be down there the 6th of aug to have mine done....so i'll let u know then

GTZstreetsports
07-29-2003, 09:20 PM
Does this kit come with a FMIC??? or can one be put on it atleast?? and what happens to the mass air flow sensor or MAP MAF whatever? Does that stay or go???

leicoolya
07-30-2003, 01:53 AM
the fmic is not included in the pckage.....
i'm having one put on the 6th and i'll be posting pics and dyno numbers then

hsinya
07-31-2003, 11:30 AM
leicoolya: do u know anything about the fmic they're working on? i kinda want to jump into the gb but i'm a bit hesitant. need more info. i guess i'll wait til after the 6th when u get that thing put on. hope it works out well

leicoolya
07-31-2003, 02:22 PM
yea i sent em the measurements i needed so it fits in the hole of the shogun kit...the inlet and outlet will be on the right side, theres more room on that side of our cars to run the pipes....
so it should fit real nice up in the mouth of my kit :twisted: