PDA

View Full Version : Vision Imports Turbo

Lazarus
09-04-2002, 04:45 AM
Hey all I have news for the 4cylinders in the southeast I talked to Matt from Vision imports about the Headers that he has coming in and he told me that they have the turbos in stock. What does Turbos have to do with headers.....nothing but We were talkig and he needs a test galant to come out and get fitted for the Turbo. I wanna do it but I am holding out for another product to come out :twisted: But Vision is Based out of Orlando Florida So anyone in the Area that would like to get a decent deal on a Turbo Now would probably be the best time. Talk to Mat at Vision 407-923-3966

Mgalant99
09-04-2002, 10:19 AM
Do we have an estimated price for the turbo??? My car goes in storage in November or late October and I wouldn't mind driving it down there as long as they can keep it there till March lol.

Lazarus
09-04-2002, 10:23 AM
I am not sure it depends on the company I guess. I didn't ask him about the price but What I heard is that most Companies Will Forgoe the Cost of Labor and you will get the turbo at cost. But If you want I'll give him a call later on this evening and I can get back at you tomarow.

Mgalant99
09-04-2002, 12:45 PM
yeah not a prob. Now is it going to be warrantied both parts and labor??

Mitsiman
09-06-2002, 07:48 AM
To clarify something here - Vision Imports is looking for a sample car ot fit a RPW Turbo kit to. We are looking to produce a Garret Ball Bearing turbo kt to the vehicle to begin production.

Pricing need be discussed with Vision Imports but this will basically based on the same systems we use on teh Lancer / Mirage 1.8 / 2.0 engines although the 4G64 motor will come standard with the 350hp GT-28 ball bearing turbo.

David Thomas
www.rpw.com.au

Mgalant99
09-06-2002, 10:11 AM
Where are you guys located?? And how much would this cost me??

Lazarus
09-06-2002, 10:31 AM
Mitsiman is in Australia and Visionimports is in Orlando Florida. As Far as Cost it would be approx I called and Matt wasn't in so I am sending him an email and waiting for his response the guy I talked to says that Matt handles al the Mitsubishi Pricing and stuff like that.

Mgalant99
09-06-2002, 01:52 PM
Sweet!!! So keep me updated Laz.

YELLOWGALANT
09-12-2002, 02:42 PM
Nice,
I am looking into adding power to my car. stock 4 cyl is not doin anything. I am 1 hour away from orlando. So if vision imports cuts me a good deal i will be willing to send my car to the test. But would there be guarantees on parts and labor , incase something goes wrong after installation and stuff. What are they asking for a stock i4 , cause that is what i have a stock i4 with 17 chromes and yellow paint job. Keep me posted on what is goin on with this deal.

Mitsiman
09-12-2002, 09:40 PM
Matt has placed the order for the turbo kit and we are beginning manafacturing of it right now.

If you are interested you need to speak with Vision Imports who will be more than happy to answer your questions.

David thomas
www.rpw.com.au

HeadAche
09-22-2002, 02:37 PM
Damn am i the only G-ride in Orlando, i know i cant be.. hell i should go..lol

Lazarus
09-22-2002, 03:06 PM
Your should go man. Matt never got back to me about the price for the Turbo. If I did't already get the Headers I would take the drive down. As far as I know they haven't found anyone yet.

VegasMatt
09-27-2002, 12:39 AM
Dave Thomas is working hard on a twin turbo at this time. He said it should be available in the next few weeks for the V6, he is estimating the price would be around 4 grand.

Matt

HeadAche
09-27-2002, 09:46 AM
Hey guys!
To reply to the posts, we are always looking for cars to test fit products, just give us a call and we will tell you, or look for a post from us on here. Now as for the pricing on the Turbos, we estimate it to be as follows:

Stage 1: $2650 approx.
Stage 2: $3100 approx.

Of course this is still being developed, so these are approximates. We will post the set price a little further down the road. Thanks!

If for any reason u guyz ova there need a test fit let me know.. Im alwayz down to help u guyz when u need it.. holla at ur boi..!

Lazarus
10-13-2002, 11:29 PM
Hey guys I was asking David for some info on something and he told me that there was still no test fitted Galant for the Turbo @ Vision. Anyone interested? in a Turbo for there Galant I know there are alot of new Faces since i posted this a while back. but if anyone is interested just contact matt at Vision Imports.

2k2mitsu
10-14-2002, 07:15 AM
laz, im here in tallahasssee fl, and im only 2 hrs from orlando..very convienient..let me know what its gonna run me, and ill drive there whenever...

Lazarus
10-14-2002, 07:21 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(VisionImports)</div><div class='quotemain'>Hey guys!
Â* Â*To reply to the posts, we are always looking for cars to test fit products, just give us a call and we will tell you, or look for a post from us on here. Now as for the pricing on the Turbos, we estimate it to be as follows:

[b]<span style='color:blue'>Stage 1: $2650 approx.
Stage 2: $3100 approx.</span>

Of course this is still being developed, so these are approximates. We will post the set price a little further down the road. Thanks!</div>

justin
10-14-2002, 08:49 PM
I would like to send my car to get fitted i nobody else has. And was just
wondering how much it would cost me.

2k2mitsu
10-14-2002, 09:12 PM
i think we are all wondering how much the owner of the test car will pay....i emailed matt todasy so when he gets back to me ill let you guys know. i want it ust as bad as the next person, and im very interested in seeing the price.

HeadAche
10-15-2002, 07:49 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2k2mitsu)</div><div class='quotemain'>i think we are all wondering how much the owner of the test car will pay....i emailed matt todasy so when he gets back to me ill let you guys know. i want it ust as bad as the next person, and im very interested in seeing the price.</div>

I think we are all interested in what the price will be, I e-mailed matt just like u did.. Im about 20mins from his shop, and i know im gonna see them on Saturday for HIN.,.

2k2mitsu
10-15-2002, 10:01 PM
shane, you are the closest, sao i say first dibs for you...but if not, im down!!! obviously we are not gonna get the turbo for free, but im not too familiar with turbo pricing, so if you think ill have to pay more than 1000 im just gonna forget bout it. let me know!!

HeadAche
10-15-2002, 10:42 PM
Just for the test fit i would think it would take several tries to get things to fit right and getting the boosting pressure right, so who knows what they are going to charge.. right now, i just bought my second motor for my ride, but im going to see what Matt has to say, and go from there.. LIke approx.. i would say at least half of what they are asking but who knows, they may just through it in there and just use ur ride as a promotional piece for the shop, ( i wish )..lol..

2k2mitsu
10-15-2002, 11:34 PM
honestly shane, if you find out something before i do, just keep in touch so i know whats goin on..thanks man

Mitsiman
10-16-2002, 02:34 AM
In fact the majority of the kit woudl be manafactured in Australia here and would all fit up pretty much perfectly.

The intercooler and piping is the only thing that owuld need to be made in the USA along with choice of computer and tuning.

I woudl estimate approximatly take 1 week to fit to the car (Once arrived in the USA) and tune the car.

David Thomas
www.rpw.com.au

HeadAche
10-16-2002, 12:13 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(2k2mitsu)</div><div class='quotemain'>honestly shane, if you find out something before i do, just keep in touch so i know whats goin on..thanks man</div>

I got u man dont worry about it.. Same goes for you if u find out something let me know 2...