PDA

View Full Version : Anyone make REAL carbon fiber trim?

Dave@SE
07-29-2003, 07:39 PM
Yes, I did a search! NOT looking for an overlay kit or the twisted cf trim from the GTZ. If anyone has any info, please let me know. Thanks!

Liszt
07-29-2003, 07:52 PM
not that I know of. it would be really exp if it was the entire piece and not an overlay. Overlay doesn't totally overlap. I'd get the gtz pieces if you can afford them

Dave@SE
07-29-2003, 07:54 PM
not that I know of. it would be really exp if it was the entire piece and not an overlay. Overlay doesn't totally overlap. I'd get the gtz pieces if you can afford them

Thanks for the info... like I said in my original post, I don't want the gtz trim. If I cant find them, then I'll look into the overlay kits that are available.

Dominicano
07-29-2003, 09:42 PM
there is this guy that does CF work. i will be taking pictures of the oem trims i got and send it to him to find out how much it would cost. I forgot the name but i have it at work. i got it from here from one of the post.

shashivr4
07-30-2003, 11:33 AM
Check Alka Plus.

Shashi

Dominicano
08-02-2003, 01:30 AM
ok i got the name the site is www.carbonwerks.com. i am going to take pic of the extra trims i got and get details on the price since i was thinking of doing the same thing

08-02-2003, 09:27 AM
Gonna be VERY expensive https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(domielover)</div><div class='quotemain'>ok i got the name the site is www.carbonwerks.com. Â*i am going to take pic of the extra trims i got and get details on the price since i was thinking of doing the same thing</div>