PDA

View Full Version : One stop shop?? POLL

GTZstreetsports
07-29-2003, 08:39 PM
I am in the middle of talking to my boss, the owner of Streetsports and 350tuner and we are discussing opening a Galant only place or website. Just want some feedback. If you knew you could get everything availbale for your galant at one place, body kits, jdm stuff, cams, CAI's, exhausts, etc, would you be loyal to get stuff from that shop. Also, just to let you know, we have talked Invidia Exhaust into trial fitting there eclipse kit on a 8G and they will probably start to sell a kit for the Galant. We should have sole ownership to the rights to sell it for a few months since I am gonna be the R=D car for the federal model spec exhaust kit.

gost2002es
07-29-2003, 08:43 PM
"your galant and would meet or beat any national price?"

Yes i certainly would.

escoson
07-29-2003, 08:45 PM
if this actually happened i think everyone here would be buying from you

Black Magic
07-29-2003, 08:48 PM

i agree

quicksilver22
07-29-2003, 08:52 PM

exactly, if you could get all of the products currently available for our Galants, even if its close to all, or parts that are cheaper or same priced as other sources, then i'm sure most of us would purchase from ya'll. but its just a matter of the products you carry, and the prices/shipping of them.

just a suggestion, start up the page/shop and see how well it goes for a while, kinda like a trial thing, and maybe have a Post here for comments/feedback on the page/shop and go from there,

but as for me, as i get the money, and whoever has the best prices, i'll purchase, whether thats you or not, idk, but lowest price (but still good quality) then they get the business.
cool?!?!?

GTZstreetsports
07-29-2003, 09:13 PM
I have been posting things on galantspeed, and club3G .. my TGC sign on ha been messed up, and no one has shown any interest. RIght now I can get every single product that I know of for our cars and sell them at reatil or below. Addco sway bars, Katzkin leather, AEM pulleys, Unorthodox pulleys, AMSS headers, ALL RPW parts, INJEN CAI, AEM CAI, NOS kIts, evo hoods (vis and vis quality without paying for vis name badge), bodky kits, wheels, Bear, Aem, spowerstop, Brembo, etc etc. Go to WWW.streetsports.com, go to our line card, the last time that was updated was like Dec of last year and we have added alot.

About the EVO hoods, I jsut ordered one. THey are made by NIN autosports and are the same if not better quality than VIS. Rolled Edges, no bubbles, no waves, nothing. And much cheaper since you aren'
t paying for VIS name. Now I do have the VIS body kit, just cause they do make the best kits for our cars, but the hood, trust me this is not a case of "you get what you pay for" the cheaper might actually be better. Also Bear Brakes track system I can do for pretty cheap too. THose are 13inch crossdrilled and slotted rotors with a I think 2 or 4 pistion caliper. But this is not a for sale or vendor post so I will stop. I am just saying I have put the word out, and no replies yet.

ANOTHER QUESTION hows does www.galantperformance.com sound or www.thegalantstore.com or www.galantuner.com

BXNYMitsu01
07-29-2003, 09:50 PM
I know I would be a loyal buyer, until someone comes alone with a better deal. :wink:

StealthGTZ
07-29-2003, 09:52 PM
Cool!
And within easy driving distance of Louisville, too.
Sounds good to me.

Are you going to carry any of the RippMods hardware or the
FSE fuel pressure regulator?

Lazarus
07-29-2003, 10:15 PM
is this going to include universal items that are not Galant specific? Because for alot of turbo parts Galants aren't on the list

GTZstreetsports
07-29-2003, 10:21 PM
This would include everything and anything that fits our cars, headlights, pedals, mufflers, etc.

omadon
07-29-2003, 10:50 PM
i think u should do this as fast as possible i would never go anywhere else for parts no one would cause there would be absolutely no need

Prophet
07-29-2003, 11:43 PM
This is more of a General Topic so I am going to move it.

Welcome to the board. :wink:

nystreetracing
07-30-2003, 12:43 AM
You know what they say when something sounds too good to be true. Just my honest opinion, I only try to purchase items from people I know with a good reputation. As a business owner myself, a good price is great but if you do not have any customer service - your useless. :wink:

Jeff
07-30-2003, 06:50 AM
i would...as long as the prices and service are good, i'm all over that.

JohnThaMackMikins
07-30-2003, 09:37 AM
As long as the price is right im in like flint...im personally tired of surfing the net for parts only to find a damn intake for a galant...I want it all!

ryans99es2.4
07-30-2003, 11:28 AM
GTZstreetsports, where are you in KY?

GTZstreetsports
07-30-2003, 06:15 PM
I am in lexington...anyone interested in starting a galant chapter here...aol email me at [email protected]

ryans99es2.4
07-30-2003, 07:05 PM
<<< up in da louisville https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

vic_v_jr
07-31-2003, 07:50 AM
I think everyone will always look for good pricing but like mentioned before why go searching around? If I knew i needed a part I would go to the "Galant shop" first only because the search factor will be elliminated. But that customer service factor is very important as well especially for online transactions.

Bottom line....go for it!! :thumbsup:

Fishboy55
07-31-2003, 07:56 AM
This is a no brainer. Those of us that have been here for a while are constantly frustrated by looking for parts, finding a vendor, having the vendor screw us and then not getting the parts and starting over again. Norcal and Aspec are perfect examples, just to name a couple.

I am very loyal to any vendor that treats me like a customer instead of a dollar in their pocket. Treat me with respect, deliver a quality product and llisten to my concerns and you'll always get my money.

Jeff
07-31-2003, 09:06 AM
damn right Chip. I'd rather be a frequent shopper of one vendor than a one-time buyer from 100's of vendors. Set it up and take my loot.

GTZstreetsports
07-31-2003, 09:49 AM
Ok guys this is going to happen then. I will have a stie up and running by MOnday, of course it won't be full force yet, but I will try to get as much done as possible.. *****Please look to a new post to survey for the name******** THANKS GUYS

GTZstreetsports
07-31-2003, 09:58 AM
http://clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17674 ('http://clubtgc.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=17674') That is the link to the survey for the name...hope it works

mighty
07-31-2003, 10:50 AM
yes all the way

BXNYMitsu01
08-01-2003, 01:15 AM
WoooHOOO! https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

BIGMONEYDAY
08-01-2003, 01:55 AM
I'm really down for this idea. Especially if you can provide the best prices, good service, and one place to get everything we might want. I have one question. Since it's really hard for one company to know when and where all products become available, or even what's out there, will you be open to here from us and get a new product that we might find out there? Also would you also be willing to contact companies to have products we might want "custom" made, just like we have fenders and body kits being made now?

Phase24
08-01-2003, 07:50 PM
yea and have somone make and produce a pillar gauge pods

GTZstreetsports
08-01-2003, 11:44 PM
actually i have got Addco to make say bars, inividia is in the process of making a galant exhaust casue of me solely, and actually yes I can get gauge pod clusters for a galant if I get 40 orders. SO YES i will do everything I can to make my fellow Galant owners happy, and have the pimpest sedans on their block...unless mine is on the same block, sorry LOL https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/tongue.gif

gost2002es
08-01-2003, 11:49 PM
Guage pod clusters would look sick with the new s7's that are getting made.