PDA

View Full Version : Galant Metal Decal

valerie84
07-30-2003, 09:37 PM
I own a 7g (97 ES) and was told I could find metal GALANT emblems to put on my lower front doors from an 8g. Can anyone help me? :cry:

Khopari
07-30-2003, 09:40 PM
if u are willing to pay for it hit the Dealer and ask for Chrome GALANT Letters they wil hook u up around i think 30 bucks..

also i can always ask noob when ever they shave their Ambel.. also u can just go around take it off people's car... https://www.thegalantcenter.org/style_emoticons/default/laugh.gif

galantv600
07-30-2003, 11:02 PM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(K h O p A r I)</div><div class='quotemain'>if u are willing to pay for it hit the Dealer and ask for Chrome GALANT Letters they wil hook u up around i think 30 bucks..

also i can always ask noob when ever they shave their Ambel.. also u can just go around take it off people's car... Â*:lol:</div>

by the way he means 30 bucks normally for both sets... they sell u the word GALANT 1 for atleat my dealer its 17 bucks each.... so yeaaa

and kho thats a good idea of stealin em off cars.... i mean its not ilke they need em!@!!!!

Censee
07-31-2003, 07:19 PM
and they are not metal they are just chrome plastic

mighty
08-01-2003, 07:32 AM
My question is, how do you actually replace the emblems already on there?......my 2003 has v6 on both sides, but looking at it closely, it appears they are glued on and not an actual emblem.......has anyone with a 2003 actually removed them???