PDA

View Full Version : turbo help

INFAMOUSGALANT
08-03-2003, 11:28 AM
ok, i posted in another forum about info on adding a turbo to my 2.4 galant motor. and people replied and said just search around and see what u find. well i have did that and imma just gonna make this simple. can i just take the turbo set up off a 93 talon(witch i have ) and just bolt and wire it up to my 2.4 motor. without having to change heads and all that ish. if so where can i get steps and what ever info i need to do this swap. thanks guys............... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

HiperSilver
08-03-2003, 09:44 PM
seriously, check the FAQ there is a link somewhere there, it has been discussed 5000000000000000 times

but to sum it up

Get the exhuast manifold, turbo, 02 housing, downpipe, injectors off a DSM

Get a sidemount, front mount, top mount, rear mount whatever kind of IC, your gonna need custom plumbing, HKS sells pre-bent IC piping that you can hook up. Any performance shop could bend you some too.

Get an AFC, egt guage for monitering and tuning. Id suggest a reprogrammed ECU or a standalone cuz a piggyback a/f controller will do much but it wont be running to full potential.

Thats pretty much it, at least thats the main stuff.

seth98esT
08-03-2003, 10:26 PM
did you read my post? go back and read it, follow my directions, click on the link and u will be surprised :wink:

pinoyesv6
08-03-2003, 10:56 PM
moving to turbo, sc and nos forum

Performance Modifications for the 7G
<span style='color:red'>This forum contains </span> including cross drilled rotors / aftermarket rotors and brakes.