PDA

View Full Version : Problem With Turn Signal

mystik
09-05-2002, 12:11 AM
One of my front turn signals blinks hella fast for some reason and the other one blinks normal. What's the problem?

pinoyesv6
09-05-2002, 12:22 AM
check the bulb it looks like its about to or is blown out possibly.

mystik
09-05-2002, 12:45 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>check the bulb it looks like its about to or is blown out possibly.</div>

Actually they are brand new hyperwhites by Eurolite

pinoyesv6
09-05-2002, 12:47 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mystik)</div><div class='quotemain'><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(pinoyesv6)</div><div class='quotemain'>check the bulb it looks like its about to or is blown out possibly.</div>

Actually they are brand new hyperwhites by Eurolite</div>

switch em around...tell me what happens

mystik
09-05-2002, 12:51 AM
I've done it a few times already....doesn't really help

One minute they are operating normally then all of sudden it's blinking fast....never happened before I took out the orange bulbs

pinoyesv6
09-05-2002, 12:53 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(mystik)</div><div class='quotemain'>I've done it a few times already....doesn't really help

One minute they are operating normally then all of sudden it's blinking fast....never happened before I took out the orange bulbs</div>

does that one specific bulb blink fast or is it the side. this can help to determine where ur problem is.

mystik
09-05-2002, 01:00 AM
it's just the side (the left turn signal)

RedGalant2k1
09-05-2002, 01:03 AM
Is the bulb loose in the socket? Not making solid contact with the two contacts at the bottom of the socket would cause that. As well as a burned out bulb. Check if its loose.

mystik
09-05-2002, 01:13 AM
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RedGalant2k1)</div><div class='quotemain'>Is the bulb loose in the socket? Â*Not making solid contact with the two contacts at the bottom of the socket would cause that. Â*As well as a burned out bulb. Â*Check if its loose.</div>

Yeah I think that's the problem. The left turn signal socket is much looser than the right one