PDA

View Full Version : Center Console Question????

Bonez
08-04-2003, 11:17 AM
For those of you who have moved your radio from the top slot to the bottom slot how did you do it?? I am trying to put my tv in the top slot and move the radio to the bottom. How did you put the little empty cup thing to the top?? Let me know thanks.

Fishboy55
08-04-2003, 11:29 AM
Krazy Glue is what I used on mine.

Bonez
08-04-2003, 11:37 AM
A chip what did u super glue the cup or the radio??

pinoyesv6
08-04-2003, 11:39 AM
the cup. but if you're mounting the tv to the cup, i suggest using more than just super glue to attach things.

Fishboy55
08-04-2003, 12:32 PM
Damn Allan, let someone answer their own questions about their car.... :roll:

Yea, I superglued the plastic box to the dash trim. But if you're putting a monitor in that slot, why do you want to keep the box in there at all? I would think it would be easier to mount the TV without the box...

Bonez
08-04-2003, 04:26 PM
Yea, I superglued the plastic box to the dash trim. But if you're putting a monitor in that slot, why do you want to keep the box in there at all? I would think it would be easier to mount the TV without the box...

No i already have the tv mounted to a piece of wood that is screwed inside of the cup but instead of having the cup at the bottom i want to move it to the top. So i still need the cup. And chip since you the man with the styling of the g's what altezza's do you think i need the cf,black, or chrome?? I think you have seen my car.

Fishboy55
08-04-2003, 09:22 PM
With them chrome wheels and the stylin you got with your interior, I'd suggest the chrome ones. I think the black or the CF would detract frome the overall lines on the car. Ask someone to photoshop a pair on your car for you, then you can get an idea. Thanks for the props, man. Keep working on your interior, it's lookin fine so far.

Bonez
08-05-2003, 10:28 AM
Man chip i posted a good pic for someone to photoshop them for me but now one did it?? Check it out in the photoshop section. It's labeled altezza tails request.