PDA

View Full Version : big josh racing

GFORCE99
09-05-2002, 03:46 PM
anyone know the # to big josh racing for the kamkazi headers because i need to call him about the headers to get the right ones for my car, because the headers he sent is 4 inches longer then my stock and it goes past the cat converter.

EsRacer
09-06-2002, 09:17 PM
Best way is to try and email him at: [email protected]
He's helping me to get the eclipse headers to see if those fit. He's a coo guy, he was just un-informed about the three different Spec's of our cars. You could also try and contact Kamikaze themself and bitch at them for not keeping him fully informed as well. If you want pics of the headers for the eclipse PM me with your email address so you could make your own judgement to see if they'll fit.

RedGalant2k1
09-06-2002, 10:14 PM
Best way is to try and email him at: [email protected]
He's helping me to get the eclipse headers to see if those fit. He's a coo guy, he was just un-informed about the three different Spec's of our cars. You could also try and contact Kamikaze themself and bitch at them for not keeping him fully informed as well. If you want pics of the headers for the eclipse PM me with your email address so you could make your own judgement to see if they'll fit.

I think everyone on this site was un-informed about the differences between Fed & Cali Spec models and 99-00 and 01-02 models. Go figure eh? No one knew. But good thing BigJoshRacing and Kamikaze are working to fix it!

EsRacer can you send me your pics? [email protected] Thanks!

Fishboy55
09-07-2002, 07:30 AM
Good Point Dave. BigJosh is doing everything he can to make things right. The only reason RPW didn't have these types of problems is because David prototyped every type of configuration that was available. That's nothing against Kami, as I'm sure they have a great product. But without a huge investment in R&D, this could happen to any company. It's a tough choice between quickly getting a product to market and delaying a release to do the costly research.

Chip